◖REGRETS◗  

◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑

Na-ra was currently walking to chwiseonru not wanting to see her friend burning to ashes or not wanting to go home either , and after inspecting the place she couldn't find her since she didn't even know how to ,every face there is a one she had saw before so she couldn't even be suspicious of anyone .

With the disappointment visible in her face Na-ra got to chwiseonru and what she saw was the maid who said to be fled from her twin is walking away nonchalantly and in her hand there was a..... Sword??.

Curious as she is she would have gone following her however a sudden voiced chimed in making her startled.

" Young lady~!!! You're here?! "

Ju-wol asked with a wide smile as Na-ra gave her a slight smile in return by seeing the girl's happiness towards her.

" Is this my lucky day?? The jang twins are here at the same time again ~"

" Uk is here?... "

Na-ra inquired the girl as she nodded her head at her hesitantly by seeing the girl's expression mortified into not happiness as she thought.

Na-ra stared at the thin air for a moment like she was thinking about something and gazed back to the girl.

" Take me to him. "

"Yes? Oh yes! This way. "

Ju-wol leaded Na-ra to an enclosed area in chwiseonru that people aren't seem nowhere near, as she walked upto there she could see jang uk staring outside by turning his back not noticing her presence yet.

" Thank you, you can leave us now.. You too younghee-yah i have something to talk to him. "

Na-ra ordered with cold but calm voice as the two of the other girls bowed to her as they walked away from there but younghee gave a last glance to the twins while she was walking away with concern.

" Jang uk. "

Na-ra called out his name as the cold aura filling the atmosphere between the two siblings .

Jang uk turns surprised to hear his twin's voice calling out to him when he thought he was alone at the time. Na-ra observe the latter's face it was surprised for a second but disappointed came flooding in his eyes again.

" If you are here for a lecture, do it another time. I'm not really in the mood."

The boys states as he let's out a heavy sigh but the girl let's out a slight chuckle tearing her eyes away from him to look at the ground only to fix her gaze back at him again.

" Yes, you always been like this.careless."

The girl spitted out those words that she held long enough while jang uk only got more annoyed by her comment.