◖CONFESSIONS◗  

◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑

It was a day just like every other day for most of the people however to Na-ra it was the day that she finally confess the feelings to seo-yul which she helded on for so long. She was scared she was, but she was more excited about it.

Just like most of the days seo- yul and Na-ra was walking through the forest to get to Dahnyeok and see cho-yeong however while walking through the trails Na-ra halt her steps nervously and the boy who was with her turns around confused.

" Na-ra, what is it? "

The boy asks confusion laying on his face as he looks down at the girl who is tightly gripping at her hem of the dress, the eyes which she squeezed shut for a second opens as she let out a deep breath and look upto the boy's face making contact with his pair of eyes which was confused by the girl's action.

" Yul-ah,... I have something to tell you.. "

Na-ra breaths out as she gulps down with nervousness filling in her chest however the boy was still confused about the whole situation.

" Oh, tell me. Is there something wrong??"

The boy inquires tensed by seeing the girl's nervous actions which he never seen before and in answer Na-ra nods her head aggressively signalling that she does have something to say.

" It's just that-you know - it's "

" Na-ra-ah, tell me. Don't worry. "

" It's just that - i-"

The girl stuttered through her words not knowing how to say even though all night she was planning how to say it however in this moment her brain was all blank ( 𝚓𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚠𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝙸 𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚎𝚡𝚊𝚖𝚜 𝚑𝚊𝚕𝚕 ) even though all night she rehearsed the confession, seeing the boy who is coming closer and closer with little steps to her with anxious for her made her not knowing what to even say however at the end Na-ra squeezed her eyes shut and yelled.

" I LIKE YOU!! "

......
.....
.....

There was no reply at all not even a sound,all she hear was the sound of water falling to the rocks that were miles away the birds chirp I from the branches of the tree if you hear them well enough you could think that they were judging the people under them. Hearing nothing Na-ra opened her eyes which were squeezed shut and the sight she saw was.... Different than she imagined...

Seo-yul was just standing there without movement for a second Na-ra couldn't even recognize that is he still breathing seeing that he isn't even blinking for seconds until Na-ra called out to him.