◖ MU-DEOK ◗  

◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑

" Young lady! Young master jang uk just brought a girl from the chwiseonru and brought her here! "

" What?!? "

Na-ra blinked her eyes in shock from what she just heard from younghee.
Uk would never do such a thing like that... So why did he do something like that but that wasn't she really was concerned of ,How will kim do-joo reacts about it?!? She will surely have a mini heart attack , that's for sure.

Knowing the situation Na-ra quickly closed the book she was reading at the moment and walked to jang uk's room to know what is he upto now.

Na-ra knocked the door to jang uk's but there was no reply so she knocked it again....still no reply, so she just forcefully opened the door and walked inside to see jank uk sitting in an idiotic way she thought.

" Yah! Can't you reply?? Are you deaf too now?! "

The girl yelled at him for being such an jerk as jang uk didn't even bothered to spare a glance  at her direction and pointed his fingers to his ears like he was irritated.

" Aish , this jerk !"

Na-ra yelled as she scanned her surroundings and she picked up a book that was near and threw towards him which he caught.

" Did you think I can't catch tha-"

Before he could finish his sentence another book already hit on his head, at at the center.

" Yah! Did you lose your mind?!"

Jang uk screamed at her by caressing the part of the head which she just hit him with a book.

" No. Did you lose your mind?!? Why did you just bring a girl from chwiseonru??
Is it becau-"

"Yah. Don't think too much I just took her as my personal maid. Nothing else.. "

Jang uk replied before Na-ra could even finish. After hearing jang uk's answer Na-ra felt a little bit of calm wash over her regardless she felt uneasy about this, she had a feeling that what jang uk just answered wasn't the whole truth but she just ignored it because she knew it this is all he could ever tell her even if she ask him a million times.

Suddenly a knock heard from the door and voice asking for to come in. She thought it was just a servant however the voice was someone's she never heard before.

She turned look at jang uk who seemed to be excited for something and he called the specifically someone to come in as he pose like a cool person , more like an idiot Na-ra thought.

Na-ra really wanted to see this girl. Beacuse she knew that There is no way that jang uk will do something like that in a whim. If he took her in as an personal maid just in a day Na-ra knew there is more to the story.