◖REALIZATION◗  

◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎

Mu-deok was saved from the relic of illusion fortunately and the problem of the day was solved for everyone except Na-ra ,who was too engrossed in the question what kind of Ominous presence was she felt inside jinyowon even while she was walking back to songrim with yul as dang-gu went with master park.

" What did you see in your illusion exactly?... "

Ceasing over Na-ra's thoughts ,the question from yul cornered the girl wholely.

As if he was curious and checking a certain thing that relentlessly questioned his Suspiciousness. Na-ra swallowed with uncertainty swarming inside her mouth.

She knows the truth.

Should she tell him??.

If he had seen the illusion too, he must already have his suspicious up or he must already founded it out.

But this wasn't something she should disclose is it?...

" Why do you ask?... What was in your..illusion??... "

The girl swallowed again with anticipation without even knowing why.

" She was being....unnatural ?? "

" Unnatural?? "

Na-ra repeated the last words with a hint of curiousity .OF COURSE with only curiousness that if she revealed her secret not anything else.

And of course NOT nothing else.

" She talked things I really didn't understand that much- "

" Na-ra! "

A familiar voice interrupted the boy ,as the two turned around to see who it was and it was none other than the prince who held a serious look.

" What is it ....your highness.. "

Na-ra emphasized the last words only after realizing the guards that were surrounding him and the boy next to her.

Even though how much irritated the girl was with the boy who declared a fight with her brother if she talk like this,it would be none other than humiliating the throne.

" I believe we have something to talk.."

The girl squirmed her eyes thinking about it for a minute and nodded her head. He's an precious friend and losing him by something like a misunderstanding would be too cliche , the girl thought.

" It's too late- you are already exhausted... "

Seo-yul abruptly stopped the girl as he tugged on the hem of her sleeves which made the girl startle .