◖HIM◗  

◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑

" Seo-yul?? "

Na-ra voiced out in shock as she noticed the tall charming man she held gaze with .

The first and only love that Jang na-ra had, well an unrequited one to be exact. It wasn't the looks exactly made her fall into that abyss called love in with this particular boy, it was more of when she falled in another hole called loneliness he was the one that pulled her out from that.

She stared at him the same way she looked at him before 2 years ago but she snapped out of it the next second because all these years she was in the process of getting over it, getting over the feelings that made her wanting to be something or someone to him regardless the day she knew she was never going to be, even though it was hard she started to let go of that feelings which always came back everytime she met him .

For a few seconds his eyes lingered on hers like trying to find something but soon it shutted it out... Just like always.

" Lady jang na-ra.."

He greeted back by slightly bowing towards and that words strucked on her heart and mind simultaneously .

" Lady?... "

Jang na-ra whispered to herself as the hurt crawling on her face hearing her childhood friend she most adored is like a stranger to her now..... Maybe worse than strangers.

However the girl needed that,so she could get rid of those feelings that are still Intertwined to her heart , regardless of the fact it hurted more.

Even when hurt was crawling over to her face she hid it like always. Cause she is supposed to be like that. She is not supposed to be weak by something like this she always thought and told herself  every night that she could count.

So she greeted him with only coldness   while seo-yul's expression stayed the same which was just stoic, and without hesitating more  she greeted master Heo and master park gracefully as always.

" Na-rah , i was waiting for you to come. Come here, look"

Master Heo called out by pointing at the dead figure that was laying on the freezing stone that helped the dead bodies not to decay .

Na-ra wandered at the lifeless body of the girl  closely .There was something so much familiar with her to  Na-ra . It was almost like she had seen that woman in her certain part of her life but she couldn't really point where.

" Master Heo ,who is this woman?? "

Na-ra asked in a curiosity filled voice because she wanted to know why that face felt so familiar to her.