◖ HELPLESS ◗  

◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎

Swords clashing through as the breath hitched top on Na-ra's lungs, already exhausted by the hours she took to practice after mastering jipsu while others took months over it except her twin brother jang uk.

" We can practice later.... You are out of breath. "

Kim-Hwan pointed out with a calm voice watching the girl's uneven exhalation while the girl shook her head frantically agreeing with the latter already swaying to the closest seat behind her .

" You look tired too, sit here. "

Na-ra remarked as she patted the seat beside her eyeing the boy .

For a second the boy stiffed ,regardless slowly the boy took a seat not too close to Na-ra, which made her squirm her eyes as she observed the boy.

" Do you hate me? "

" What? - No?! "

The boy quickly answered the sudden question from the girl as if it was the most thoughtless question ever he received.

" Then ...why are you ignoring me?? I mean - not ignoring like ignoring, but you don't really talking to me that much, after practice you don't have any questions or conversation with me and whenever I come into the same room as you, you just leave rapidly!.. "

Quite complaining the girl mentions all the things she noticed over the days until now.

Whenever the girls enters the library she sees the man quickly standing up and running to the exist like his life depends on it while other people especially his own brother trying to talk with her and it wasn't just a feeling cause this is happening several times now.

" I - it's not that.. "

" Then do you find me...annoying or-"

" NO!! I- it's just that I'm not - I do not hate you or find you annoying.... "

" Then what- "

" Young lady Na-ra! "

Before the girl could ask the reason for the boy's obvious ignorance towards her another familiar voice chimed in calling her name to turn their heads around distracted by it.

" Master park and Master Heo is asking for your presence.. "

Young-hee stated her words as Na-ra shook her head and stood up then focused on kim Hwan again with a cheeky smile in her lips.

" Then I'll see you later.. AND!! since you don't hate me Or find me annoying don't ignore me again!! "

Na-ra remarked without letting go of the cheeky smile from her lips , Kim Hwan stared at the girl walking away slowly chatting with her maid all playfully.