◖DEJA VU◗   

◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎

The four of them were walking quietly to the jang household after the scene until Na-ra suddenly felt a coolness through her body making her to shiver a little but just as she did a voice halted her , like the boy was watching her every single step questioned the next second by the sudden action of the girl.

" What is it? Are you okay?? "

" Oh... Yeah, I'm alright.  just felt a little cold. "

Na-ra quietly replied to Seo-yul while clutching her both sides of shoulders feeling the cold is getting a little bit more and more.

" In this sunny day?? "

Dang-gu voiced out confused as he looks upto the sun which is shining causing to blind his eyes for a second.

" Do you have a cold or something?? I literally feel sweat falling through my neck by this hot day ,already regretting wearing this heavy dress... "

Cho-yeon asked to the  girl with concerned eyes however before she could answer Seo-yul's hand came upto her forehead trying to feel the temperature but just as the contact made he took his hand aback hastily.

" Why are you so cold!? "

The boy questioned rather with worry and confusion as the girl tries to answer but all she breath is the cold air at the moment .

" I-i don't know.. "

" That's it. We're going back to sejukwon, We need to see Master Heo right now. "

" What?! Wait- no, uk-"

" What part of  what I just said wasn't clear to you?!? You are not OKAY! AND YOU NEED TO SEE MASTER HEO BEFORE SOMETHING LIKE BEFORE MIGHT HAPPEN-"

The boy stopped at his words without completing already regretting how he sounded at that second, but he didn't regret his words . He was more than scared than his life seeing the girl falling  apart after from the incident happened days before. He wanted to be there for her atleast this time, atleast this time he didn't wanted to be late ...

" Look, dang-gu and cho-yeon would be there for uk, you need to go to sejukwon before something happens. "

The girl really, really wanted to do opposite of what he just told her if it wasn't for the way she felt her blood is literally turning cold through her veins.
The girl nodded her head  in approval  already walking back.

...

Every minute passes Na-ra's breath came visible like she's breathing ice, her face became more pale than before like her lips .