◖A SPARK? ◗  

◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎

" Take off your clothes. "

"What? "

The man flustered by the girl's words blinks few times as the girl just look at him for a while not knowing why he's flustered until she got the double meaning behind it.

" I- I meant show your skin of your shoulder so I can treat you. "
( 𝚜𝚘𝚛𝚛𝚢 𝚐𝚞𝚢𝚜 𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚢𝚎𝚝 😔)

The girl stutters through the words as she tries to look far away at everything except at the boy who just nods .

" Ah, yes. "

The boy answer as he slightly remove his clothes to the side just letting the shoulder to see bare as he looks away .The girl slightly incline her head to look at the injured part but there was nothing wrong.

" There is no injury externally.... "

The girl looks more closely as she poke his shoulder with her finger as the boy suddenly flinch and as he looks at the girl with wide eyes surprised.

" Doesn't that hurt?... "

Na-ra asks as seo-yul just get silent for a second and cover his shoulder the next second as he stands up on his feet hurriedly.

" It doesn't hurt that much anymore."

The boy answers as he tries to walk away but only then Na-ra remembers her brother's words as she grips on to seo-yul's hands and as he turns to look at the girl confused the girl just blink a few times before she opens her mouth to say something but nothing comes out.

" What is it?.... "

" I..... I still need to check you before you go!! "

" It really doesn't hurt anymore, it's oka-"

" Then let me check your core of energy!"

Before the boy could answer the girl Na-ra already put her hand on his chest trying to figure out his breathing while the boy was stunned by the girl's action.
And For a couple of seconds the boy just stood there like a statue .

" What the... Why aren't you breathing??"

Na-ra asks as she looks up to the man who is staring at her without even blinking and the next second seo-yul steps back from her hurriedly.

" What were you doi- wait,... Why do you need to check my breathing?"

Seo-yul squints his eyes as he looks down at the girl suspiciously as the girl just freeze on the point what excuses to come up with.