7

52 library
Enter the book title or author
search
52 Home Page
Latest updates
romance book list
romance author
Romance recommendations
Danmei novels
Danmei author
Danmei recommendation
Male channel novel
Other novels

52 Library > Romance Novels > Rebirth in the Apocalypse: The Boss Starts by Hoarding Millions of Goods_Zhou Dabai [Completed] (7)
Turn off the lightsEye protection
Font:Traditional ChinesebigmiddleSmall
Rebirth in the apocalypse: The boss starts by hoarding millions of goods_Zhou Dabai [Completed] (7)
52 Bookstore App Download | Reading Record
  She had more than 300,000 yuan in savings before, half of which was the rent of the house over the years. Now that she got 2 million yuan from selling the house, she still has 1.7 million yuan left.

  That's it, I haven't started preparing other things yet.

  Money is spent quickly, so you can't help but spend it.

  Han Qingxia's eyes deepened at this moment. After she spread her hands, a bright red house book appeared in front of her.

  She calmly found a local private financial loan phone number online and called it.

  "Hello, I want to mortgage my property and borrow some money."

  "Okay, come to my company at ten o'clock tomorrow for an in-person interview!"

  Han Qingxia hung up the phone. She wanted to mortgage her house again.

  Haha, this is some revenge, it must be avenged, and it must be paid back double!

  Get ready for her big gift!

  Chapter 4: Harsh

  That afternoon.

  Han Qingxia came out of an old office building in the city.

  When it came out, there was another 1.5 million in the account.

  This kind of small loan company can suck more than vampires. She sold the house to Han Ying's family for 2 million, but sold it to the small loan company that sucked vampires for only 1.5 million.

  And the interest rate is extremely high.

  What Han Qingxia signed with them was a seven-day repayment IOU. Within seven days, she had to return two million to the lending company, or they would take the house away.

  It was a bottomless pit, designed to suck her house!

  But it doesn't matter, because she has no intention of paying back the money!

  There is no house at all!

  The loan cycle of these twelve days was extremely stuck. Just before the end of the world, the lending company was able to find Han Ying and his family.

  When the time comes, dog-eating-dog fights will begin.

  They are all easy to mess with, but I don't know who can be better!

  But no matter who wins, the house will turn into a pile of bubbles in a few days.

  Han Qingxia now has 1.5 million and looks at the money put down by the loan company in his account.

  She thought about it and borrowed it from all the lending platforms on the market!

  pull out!

  Pluck it hard!

  All gone!

  After one operation, she gained another five hundred thousand yuan. (Purely for plot purposes, please do not take out online loans! Stay away from online loans and have a happy life!!!)