127

52 library
Enter the book title or author
search
52 Home Page
Latest updates
romance book list
romance author
Romance recommendations
Danmei novels
Danmei author
Danmei recommendation
Male channel novel
Other novels

52 Library > Romance Novels > Rebirth in the Apocalypse: The Boss Starts by Hoarding Millions of Goods_Zhou Dabai [Completed] (127)
Turn off the lightsEye protection
Font:简体bigmiddleSmall
Rebirth in the apocalypse: The boss starts by hoarding millions of goods_Zhou Dabai [Completed] (127)
52 Bookstore App Download| Reading Record
  Chapter 102 The grumpy old man

  "What are you doing here?" Lu Qiyan strode to Han Qingxia's side.

  "I want to ask you to order some people." Han Qingxia pointed to the people behind him, "I want to take these twenty-one people to my base. You give me a price."

  During the base civilization period, residents were important assets of their respective bases.

  It won't be taken away easily.

  Lu Qiyan's eyes fell on the group of ordinary residents, "If they voluntarily follow you, then they can leave. However, the supplies cannot be taken away. Those who leave the K1 base must leave all supplies behind."

  "Okay!" Han Qingxia agreed.

  This is the basic rule of the last days.

  The base protects the residents and provides them with necessary food. Therefore, the residents and their property will belong to the base. Once they leave the base, all supplies will be confiscated.

  You won't be allowed to leave the base with a grain of rice.

  But actually this is still good.

  This is a relatively large base with some human rights. It reserves your right to leave. Many small bases do not allow any residents to defect to the base for any reason.

  If you want to leave, you will die.

  The small base where Han Qingxia stayed in his previous life was like this. Ordinary people would die if they wanted to escape from the base. Everyone was the private property of the base administrator, and it was impossible to allow them to leave.

  Of course, there are exceptions. For example, some powerful superpowers. These people are the ones who are recruited in any base. The base cannot control their personal rights. They will spend a lot of materials to win over them. These people generally do not Be willing to leave your original base.

  There will also be some bases that want to poach them. If the treatment is appropriate and the original base is paid enough, they can be taken away.

  In her previous life, Han Qingxia encountered the poaching of an outstanding person from her small base. That person was Jin Hu, the only dual-power user of the fire and metal elements in the base. Before the end of the world, he was a black boxer in an underground boxing gym. He has a particularly explosive temper, has tattoos all over his body, and is known as a grumpy old man.

  What impressed Han Qingxia the most about him was that this irritable old man liked to slap people in the back. He would slap people and things that he didn't like, and slapped her from top to bottom until she was submissive.

  When Han Qingxia joined that small base, many people wanted to do something to her. When the grumpy old man saw the last sentence, he didn't say a word. Heped slapped several times in front of her face and left after slapping her. Han Qingxia was shocked at that time and started to start her career from then on. A road that follows the path of fanning people.