159

52 library
Enter the book title or author
search
52 Home Page
Latest updates
romance book list
romance author
Romance recommendations
Danmei novels
Danmei author
Danmei recommendation
Male channel novel
Other novels

52 Library  >  Romance Novels  >  Rebirth in the Apocalypse: The Boss Starts by Hoarding Millions_Zhou Dabai [Completed] (159)
Turn off the lightsEye protection
Font:简体bigmiddleSmall
Rebirth in the apocalypse: The boss starts by hoarding millions of goods_Zhou Dabai【Complete】(159)
52 Bookstore App Download| Reading Record
  She's so fast! So fast that their eyes couldn't catch Han Qingxia's steps, she arrived in front of them.

  One punch can remove all their defenses. She knows the structure of the human body very well.

  Every move is black as hell!

  The abundance of martial virtue is simply outrageous!

  "get out!"

  Han Qingxia kicked them, and the three people immediately ran away.

  When they ran away, Han Qingxia turned to look at Jin Hu who was still behind him.

  Han Qingxia took out a pack of cigarettes from his pocket and handed it to him.

  "Have one?"

  "I don't know how to smoke." Jin Hu waved his hand and refused.

  This was the first time Han Qingxia talked to Jin Hu. Han Qingxia was quite surprised that Jin Hu didn't know how to smoke.

  Everything she knew about Jin Hu was told by other people in the base. They said that Jin Hu committed a crime when he was a teenager and was imprisoned in a juvenile detention center for several years. After he was released, he started boxing in an underground boxing studio.

  He is taciturn, has a bad temper, and hits people from time to time. No one can communicate with him at all.

  The tattoos on his body are even more frightening to look at. He is definitely not a good person. At the very least, he smokes and drinks.

  "It's okay, you can take my cigarette."

  "I really don't know how to smoke. My sister hates people smoking." Jin Hu said.

  "Do you have a sister?" Han Qingxia put away the cigarette case and took out two pieces of chewing gum from his pocket.

  This time Jin Hu took it.

  He tore off the chewing gum wrapper, took out the gum completely and chewed it. He kept the tin foil and folded the boat in his hand.

  "Since you have a sister, where is your sister?"

  "Dead." Jin Hu said calmly.

  "Zombie?"

  "No," Jin Hu strengthened his hands and looked at Han Qingxia, "jump off the building."

  "If she were still alive, she would be about the same age as you."

  When Han Qingxia heard this, she became quiet. She didn't ask any more questions, but Jin Hu began to speak slowly.

  "My father was a construction site worker. When I was seven years old, he died in an accident. My mother went to ask for compensation, but the foreman refused to pay. She bumped her head into the door of the construction site and died . After that, I lived alone with my sister."

  "I didn't go to school when I was very young, so I worked odd jobs here and there to help my sister go to school."

  "When she was in junior high school, I sent her to boarding school. One day in her second year of junior high school, she jumped off the building at school."