87

52 library
Enter the book title or author
search
52 Home Page
Latest updates
romance book list
romance author
Romance recommendations
Danmei novels
Danmei author
Danmei recommendation
Male channel novel
Other novels

52 Library > Romance Novels > Rebirth in the Apocalypse: The Boss Starts by Hoarding Millions of Goods_Zhou Dabai [Completed] (87)
Turn off the lightsEye protection
Font:简体bigmiddleSmall
Rebirth in the apocalypse: The boss starts by hoarding millions of goods_Zhou Dabai [Completed] (87)
52 Bookstore App Download| Reading Record
  Lu Qiyan carried him behind his back and continued to charge forward.

  "Captain Lu, I'm not your soldier. Put me down and run away!"

  "Those who follow me are my people!" Lu Qiyan said coldly.

  At this time, Han Qingxia understood why Tang Jian and the others were unwilling to leave Lu Qiyan.

  This man is cold, yet very human.

  "Zizzizi--"

  "Zizzizi--"

  Thunder and lightning in the air fell one after another, and other team members also discarded their weapons and began to use their powers.

  "Bang bang bang!"

  "boom!"

  Egg-sized water balls, fire balls, and metal knives flew rapidly in the air.

  None of their abilities are strong. At this time, use whatever you have!

  Superhumans without elemental powers are all speed and strength mutants. They wield military Mitsubishi thorns and use their mutation-enhanced physical abilities to charge in hand-to-hand combat.

  Fight bloody battles, charge!

  "Countdown to 15 seconds."

  There's still seventy meters to go!

  "Countdown to 12 seconds!"

  Still fifty meters away.

  "Countdown to 10 seconds!"

  There's still forty meters to go!

  They were about to rush out from the crowd of zombies, and the few special forces at the front who were clearing the way all felt weak.

  The super power ball in their hands gradually became smaller, but when they wanted to swing it out, they found that it could not be condensed!

  The ability is empty!

  Their abilities are very weak and cannot withstand such high-intensity consumption.

  Everyone's speed suddenly slowed down, and they began to change from strong attack to defense, and they had to support each other.

  If they are weak, the zombies will be strong.

  Because people get tired, but zombies don't!

  "Ouch--"

  On Han Qingxia's side, a fireball that Tang Jian was about to throw dissipated in mid-air, and the zombie took advantage of this gap and pounced towards him with a roar.

  There is no way to avoid it.

  "boom!"

  Han Qingxia pulled Tang Jian over and kicked the zombie away.

  But before the pale-faced Tang Jian could thank Han Qingxia, He Zhangping on the other side was grabbed by three or four zombies. He was pulled by Wang Heng, but Wang Heng was also jumped on by the zombies.