64

52 library
Enter the book title or author
search
52 Home Page
Latest updates
romance book list
romance author
Romance recommendations
Danmei novels
Danmei author
Danmei recommendation
Male channel novel
Other novels

52 Library > Romance Novels > Rebirth in the Apocalypse: The Boss Starts by Hoarding Millions_Zhou Dabai [Completed] (64)
Turn off the lightsEye protection
Font:Traditional ChinesebigmiddleSmall
Rebirth in the apocalypse: The boss starts by hoarding millions of goods_Zhou Dabai【Complete】(64)
52 Bookstore App Download | Reading Record
  There is no way out!

  The top was quickly captured. When Ding Yi saw the huge wave of zombies, he directly pulled a few people to support him.

  He rushed to the edge of the rooftop and activated his superpower to raise the ground. His superpower was very small, but it could explode in critical situations. A small slope of soil was pulled up from the ground, and Ding Yi felt like he could jump off!

  At this time, Han Qingxia watched his actions on the monitor with cold eyes, saw him jump, and said lazily, "Yangzi."

  "yes!"

  A powerful water column dozens of times more powerful than his ability instantly destroyed the buffer slope he built.

  Ding Yi, who had already taken off: "!!!"

  Han Qingxia shook up her armored vehicle and withdrew from the zombie wave. As the sun set, the zombies' attacks became stronger. She evacuated from the zombie factory. At this time, she caught a glimpse of a group of survivors on top of the factory building next door.

  Chapter 50: Exchange for an integrated surveillance and combat drone

  The group of survivors had also been observing them for a long time.

  They were all like little lambs, shivering on the rooftop watching the scene that just happened.

  Han Qingxia withdrew his gaze, waved his hand, and asked Xu Shaoyang to leave the factory.

  After they left, the group of people on the rooftop quickly rushed to the edge of the rooftop.

  "They're gone."

  "They're all gone."

  The leader of them was a middle-aged man. He recovered from the shock, "They also have super powers, and they are a hundred times stronger than Ding Yi! They are too strong!"

  Everyone felt sad when they heard his words.

  That is not a group of rescue teams with the obligation to rescue them. After discovering them, they will rescue them at the cost of their lives, let alone a group of beings that can cause them to be trampled on at will!

  They are very powerful!

  There are professional equipment and stronger superpowers!

  Can crush in a zombie-infested factory!

  It is an existence that all of them can only look up to!

  Fortunately, they didn't forcefully call for help just now, nor did they engage in sabotage after failing to call for help like Ding Yi's group.

  In the end, they all died here.

  Just now...

  They looked at the group of factory zombies that Ding Yi had just released in order to stop Han Qingxia.

  As the sun sets, all corners of the factory are filled with zombies!

  As the sun set and the night deepened, the zombies all moved faster. They sensed that there was still life in their building, and they all wailed towards the factory building at their feet.