37

52 library
Enter the book title or author
search
52 Home Page
Latest updates
romance book list
romance author
Romance recommendations
Danmei novels
Danmei author
Danmei recommendation
Male channel novel
Other novels

52 Library > Romance Novels > Rebirth in the Apocalypse: The Boss Starts by Hoarding Millions of Goods_Zhou Dabai [Completed] (37)
Turn off the lightsEye protection
Font:Traditional ChinesebigmiddleSmall
Rebirth in the apocalypse: The boss starts by hoarding millions of goods_Zhou Dabai [Completed] (37)
52 Bookstore App Download | Reading Record
  The man pursed his dry mouth for a moment and remained alert and silent.

  At this time, it is impossible for anyone to exchange supplies with others casually.

  Han Qingxia was guarding against him, and he was also guarding against Han Qingxia.

  Seeing that they were no longer talking, Han Qingxia walked towards Villa No. 10 with the dog.

  Seeing her striding away and heading to Villa No. 10, the man wanted to give a reminder, but in the end he said nothing.

  "Husband, who is that person?"

  "I'm not sure, but she should have supplies." The man said with certainty, thinking of Han Qingxia's rosy face and healthy and refreshing body.

  Even the dogs she brought had shiny fur.

  At this time, if there are not enough supplies, how can it remain like this!

  "Then can we ask her for some food later?" his wife asked nervously.

  "Dad, I'm hungry!"

  His daughter even hugged his leg.

  The man's eyes darkened at this moment. He stretched out his hand, and a green light appeared in his palm. The branches of the bonsai flower that entered the door next to him flew towards his palm as if they came alive.

  The man grabbed the cane and said solemnly, "Let's take a look first, don't be impatient."

  Han Qingxia walked to Villa No. 10.

  Sure enough, the villa was in a mess.

  The door was closed, and there was blood everywhere on the ground, on the door, and in the garden.

  Han Qingxia walked around the villa, first inspecting the terrain and general internal conditions.

  Chapter 28 Killing Mutated Zombies

  Han Qingxia's current strength is not ordinary.

  The iron sliding security door was kicked in front of her!

  With a "clang", the door opened.

  The first moment the door opened, she and her four dogs quickly scattered on both sides.

  A roar.

  Three zombies who had been hungry for a long time rushed out from inside.

  They were two women and one man. One of the female zombies was a great beauty in life. After her death, she turned into a zombie and looked better than other zombies. Her face was well preserved, and one of her legs had been bitten, revealing a section of white bones.

  The other female zombie didn't fare so well.

  Most of her face had been bitten, and the prosthetic nose was exposed, hanging abruptly on her face. One eyeball was turned out, and yellow maggots were squirming in the turned-out flesh.