14

52 library
Enter the book title or author
search
52 Home Page
Latest updates
romance book list
romance author
Romance recommendations
Danmei novels
Danmei author
Danmei recommendation
Male channel novel
Other novels

52 Library > Romance Novels > Rebirth in the Apocalypse: The Boss Starts by Hoarding Millions of Goods_Zhou Dabai [Completed] (14)
Turn off the lightsEye protection
Font:Traditional ChinesebigmiddleSmall
Rebirth in the apocalypse: The boss starts by hoarding millions of goods_Zhou Dabai [Completed] (14)
52 Bookstore App Download | Reading Record
  As she expected, the shopping mall on the fifth floor was dark at the moment.

  No lights on at all!

  But after she entered the lobby on the fifth floor, she could clearly hear someone screaming outside!

  She glanced out the window, and sure enough, there was a riot on the street.

  She saw with her own eyes a man covered in blood rushing out of a bar on the street next to her and pounced on a passing woman running in the morning.

  He pounced directly on the woman's belly. After he fell down, he bit into the woman's belly.

  The woman howled in pain, but could not stop the man from biting her internal organs. His face was covered with blood from his bites, and his bloody mouth swallowed the woman's heart and lungs like a beast.

  "ah--"

  "ah--"

  At seven o'clock in the morning, there were not many people in the city. Only police cars and 120 were at work.

  After seeing what happened, a police car immediately stopped to drag and stop the man.

  The rescued woman fell in a pool of blood. When no one was paying attention, her hands and feet began to twitch. After the frequency of twitching increased a few times, she suddenly stopped moving.

  "Miss, miss, you still-"

  "Ouch--"

  The woman suddenly opened her gray and dull eyes and bit into the person who came to rescue her.

  The scene immediately became chaotic!

  Han Qingxia watched this scene from the window on the fifth floor.

  This is the end of the world.

  The apocalypse she is most familiar with!

  Sure enough it was ahead of schedule.

  A whole day early.

  Welcome to the Doomsday Era.

  Han Qingxia turned around and ran towards the fifth floor.

  She wants to leave the escalator and go down to the B2 parking lot below, avoiding all elevators!

  As she ran into the empty shopping mall, the dazzling array of things in front of her caught her attention.

  Supplies!

  Can you pass by the treasure house empty-handed?

  She will take everything here with her when she leaves!

  Just then a voice came from her mind.

  "Bit - the super lord system is activated!"

  "Limited to 2 hours, for every 10,000 yuan worth of supplies you bring, you will be rewarded with one cubic meter of portable space!"