121

52 library
Enter the book title or author
search
52 Home Page
Latest updates
romance book list
romance author
Romance recommendations
Danmei novels
Danmei author
Danmei recommendation
Male channel novel
Other novels

52 Library > Romance Novels > Rebirth in the Apocalypse: The Boss Starts by Hoarding Millions_Zhou Dabai [Completed] (121)
Turn off the lightsEye protection
Font:Traditional ChinesebigmiddleSmall
Rebirth in the apocalypse: The boss starts by hoarding millions of goods_Zhou Dabai [Completed] (121)
52 Bookstore App Download | Reading Record
  Han Qingxia was still asking Xu Shaoyang to put food in the K1 base. The dust raised at the scene was huge. People from other teams drove their cars to the open space nearby. Because it was night, everyone stayed here and spent the night.

  At this time, Lu Qiyan walked to Han Qingxia.

  Chapter 97 That's it

  "Aren't you afraid of offending the Hope Base?"

  Han Qingxia raised her eyes and glanced at him, and smiled, "Don't you think that the Hope Base has offended me? He has offended me, and he is finished!"

  Lu Qiyan: "..."

  The base civilization period followed a way of survival that was more like a tribal civilization.

  The strong is king!

  If she has the strength, she can take advantage of the hope base and do damage control. Moreover, the stronger she is, the more afraid others will be!

  If she is weak, Hope Base must be strong. Now is not an era where everyone can take a step back and achieve peace.

  She took one step back and hoped that the base would take ten steps forward!

  She dealt a harsh blow today, especially to the Hope Base, which puts interests first. They had to list Han Qingxia as an extremely dangerous person who should not be provoked.

  How could he rush to find trouble with her!

  Then there was the area, which was now full of zombies. She was hundreds of miles away from the Hope Base. The Hope Base was sick and had to go through all kinds of difficulties and dangers to find trouble with Han Qingxia. In the end , she lost a thousand to herself and one to the enemy.

  And Han Qingxia also decided that she would like to be the number one face-riding output player in the base from now on, and wherever he appears, he must come!

  snort! She is a small-minded person who has been professionally holding grudges for a hundred years!

  Lu Qiyan saw the look on Han Qingxia's face after finishing his attack, his bright eyes were happy, he turned his head and couldn't help but smile.

  He couldn't be like Han Qingxia.

  Although, he also thinks that she looks very good like this.

  "Let's eat, I'll let A Jian heat the food."

  "Okay, forget about the food at your house. I'm happy today, so I'll treat you to dinner!" Han Qingxia said generously, treating you!

  Not to blame anything else, but also to Tang Jian and the others for drawing their guns to support her immediately.

  Han Qingxia will definitely avenge her and repay her kindness!

  Han Qingxia asked Xu Shaoyang to come back and cook noodles, and took out all the cooking bags, ham sausages, and instant noodles she brought to cook.