93

52 library
Enter the book title or author
search
52 Home Page
Latest updates
romance book list
romance author
Romance recommendations
Danmei novels
Danmei author
Danmei recommendation
Male channel novel
Other novels

52 Library > Romance Novels > Rebirth in the Apocalypse: The Boss Starts by Hoarding Millions_Zhou Dabai [Completed] (93)
Turn off the lightsEye protection
Font:简体bigmiddleSmall
Rebirth in the apocalypse: The boss starts by hoarding millions of goods_Zhou Dabai [Completed] (93)
52 Bookstore App Download| Reading Record
  After Han Qingxia's car rushed into the breeding farm, he began to use dogs to clean up the scattered zombie workers inside.

  When she got off the car, she stepped on a book called "Postpartum Care of Sows".

  Han Qingxia knelt down and picked it up.

  Good books should be kept.

  This is a small and medium-sized black pig farm, to be precise, it is a franchised pig farm.

  Pig breeding in the city where Han Qingxia lives went through changes a few years ago. Farmers are not allowed to raise pigs in free-range conditions. All pigs are standardized and raised by qualified pig farms. After being raised, they are sent to slaughterhouses for processing.

  The breeding farm where Han Qingxia is located does not even need breeding, it only needs to complete the task of raising them.

  This small farm signed a contract with their head office to raise pigs. The head office provides piglets, technical guidance, how many kilograms are registered when they are put into storage, how many kilograms are agreed upon when they are slaughtered, and how much the meat is purchased for when they are slaughtered.

  What they earn is the money they raise, and the price of the meat is calculated based on the weight of the meat when it is sold.

  Their only job is to raise piglets.

  And they are not allowed to sell them privately. Every piglet is registered when it is put into the slaughterhouse, and it must be verified when the date of slaughter is agreed upon. Even if the piglet dies, it will be recycled by the head office , and the pork is not allowed to be circulated privately.

  This can ensure the safety of the meat source to a large extent, with a one-stop process and full traceability.

  Han Qingxia looked at the book she picked up and wondered if this pig farm planned to secretly breed some piglets.

  She put away the book and walked into the pig house with Xu Shaoyang.

  There are not many employees in the breeding factory, and they are all gathered around the door. They just ran in, crushed a few to death, and ran away. The dogs that caught up with them were all knocked down and killed by the dogs . Nowadays, the huge breeding factory There is basically no zombie to be seen in the field.

  After Han Qingxia strode into the pig house area, a stench hit her face.

  Fortunately, Han Qingxia arrived in time. Almost all the pigs in the pig house were skin and bones, but 70% were still alive!

  "Yangzi, you are watching from the outside."

  "yes!"

  Xu Shaoyang turned around and went out without saying a word.

  Han Qingxia looked at the huge pigsty in front of him, going from pit to pit to catch all the pigs that were still alive into the space.

  Smelly!