124

52 library
Enter the book title or author
search
52 Home Page
Latest updates
romance book list
romance author
Romance recommendations
Danmei novels
Danmei author
Danmei recommendation
Male channel novel
Other novels

52 Library > Romance Novels > Rebirth in the Apocalypse: The Boss Starts by Hoarding Millions_Zhou Dabai [Completed] (124)
Turn off the lightsEye protection
Font:Traditional ChinesebigmiddleSmall
Rebirth in the apocalypse: The boss starts by hoarding millions of goods_Zhou Dabai [Completed] (124)
52 Bookstore App Download| Reading Record
  "Ji Yurou, I warn you not to push yourself too far!"

  "Brother, you are telling me, isn't it?"

  "Even my brother is laughing at me, how can I deal with you when I wait for my brother to come back!"

  "Ha ha ha ha."

  A car is full of joy and drives towards its destination.

  After all, today is a big harvest day.

  After going through all the hardships, I came back with full rewards.

  Han Qingxia returned to her base first. After unloading the things on the car, she checked the situation of the base. She felt relieved that the base was fine in Midsummer.

  After thinking about where there was someone to rob, Han Qingxia decided to drive the car back to the K1 base himself.

  Isn't the most effective way to recruit residents is to dig at other people's bases?

  Where is the person? There is someone at the K1 base!

  "Shao Yang, you watch from the base, I'll go out and return the car."

  "Boss, what about your return?"

  "Send them back!"

  Xu Shaoyang: "..."

  Aren't you giving this away for free? Wouldn't it be better to send a telegram and ask Tang Jian to come over and drive away?

  Han Qingxia drove Lu Qiyan's car to the K1 base.

  At about three o'clock in the afternoon, she successfully arrived outside the K1 base.

  When the guard saw that it was a car from their base, he immediately went into simple mode. Han Qingxia did not rush in, but said to the guard, "I'm here to return the car. Let me tell you, Manager Lu Qiyan."

  The guard heard her words and immediately went to report. While waiting, Han Qingxia stood at the gate of their base and looked out.

  On the left and right sides are survivors queuing up to enter.

  These people knew that there was a very large base here through the radio information released by the K1 base 24 hours a day. Everyone who obtained the information came to the K1 base.

  Han Qingxia noticed a group of people at this time.

  "No crowds, no crowds! We can all get in!"

  "We have all finished the quarantine, and we will definitely be able to go in. There are children and pregnant women here, so please stop crowding!"

  A man wearing glasses and a white shirt that had been dyed gray tried to calm down the crowd around him and try to calm down the crowd.

  However, no one listened to him.

  They even had to push him to the back!

  "Then give us your seat! We won't be crowded!"

  "That's right! You're so far in line that you're going to say something sarcastic!"