63

52 library
Enter the book title or author
search
52 Home Page
Latest updates
romance book list
romance author
Romance recommendations
Danmei novels
Danmei author
Danmei recommendation
Male channel novel
Other novels

52 Library > Romance Novels > Rebirth in the Apocalypse: The Boss Starts by Hoarding Millions of Goods_Zhou Dabai [Completed] (63)
Turn off the lightsEye protection
Font:Traditional ChinesebigmiddleSmall
Rebirth in the apocalypse: The boss starts by hoarding millions of goods_Zhou Dabai [Completed] (63)
52 Bookstore App Download | Reading Record
  He took out a button from his pocket, his green bean-sized eyes glowed green, and he pressed the open button with his big hand.

  "Captain Ding, you can't hold down! If the zombies are released, we won't be able to escape at all!" A thin man tried to stop him.

  "Pa!" Ding Yi slapped him away, grabbed his collar and hung it in the air.

  "If I can't live, no one can live! Are you right?"

  Others immediately said, "Yes! If they don't save us, they deserve to die!"

  "Kill them!"

  "If we can't survive, they must die too!"

  Ding Yi was satisfied and threw the person on his hand away, throwing away the only one who had refuted him. At the same time, he pressed the button on his hand and immediately all the doors of the large factory around him opened.

  For a moment.

  "Ouch--"

  "Ho ho ho ho-"

  "Hoho--"

  The man who was thrown down fell at the front door of the factory at his feet. The moment the door opened, he was immediately surrounded by zombies pouring out from inside.

  But this time, the zombies had been hungry for so long that the man only became food in their eyes. Before he could mutate into his own kind, he was chewed into a pile of bones by the mountains of zombies.

  Hungry.

  Hungry!

  Still so hungry!

  Want to eat!

  "ah--"

  The scream was quickly silenced.

  Everyone else on the rooftop widened their eyes when they saw this scene, but they were frightened and could only think, Well done!

  That's it!

  After Ding Yi released the zombies, he looked at Han Qingxia's car. He squatted down and grabbed the ground with both hands on the rooftop. His eyes the size of mung beans were staring at the direction of Han Qingxia's car. At the position closest to him, he suddenly Use force.

  "I want to run! It's impossible!"

  "Boom--"

  The large armor under Han Qingxia staggered violently, lifting her large armor from the middle.

  "drop--"

  "drop--"

  Her large armor sounded an alarm sound, and the armored vehicle system told her that the vehicle under her was being held up by a raised dirt bag.

  Earth power!

  The power level is not high, and it can only move a small mound of small height, but the position is just right, just enough to jam their car.