156

52 library
Enter the book title or author
search
52 Home Page
Latest updates
romance book list
romance author
Romance recommendations
Danmei novels
Danmei author
Danmei recommendation
Male channel novel
Other novels

52 Library  >  Romance Novels  >  Rebirth in the Apocalypse: The Boss Starts by Hoarding Millions_Zhou Dabai [Completed] (156)
Turn off the lightsEye protection
Font:Traditional ChinesebigmiddleSmall
Rebirth in the apocalypse: The boss starts by hoarding millions of goods_Zhou Dabai [Completed] (156)
52 Bookstore App Download| Reading Record
  "Then tell me, what kind of power does this teammate of yours have?"

  Chapter 126 Everyone squeezes in to keep warm

  Lu Wen was simply blown away by Han Qingxia's output.

  Because it was the first day yesterday, and he clearly felt that Han Qingxia was coming with bad intentions, he didn't let Liang Feng make a secret move.

  Today they have to empty out the supplies and go back for liquidation. They must make sure they can do it as smoothly as possible.

  Unexpectedly, as soon as he made a move, he was targeted by Han Qingxia.

  Lu Wen stared at this ancestor with hatred and fear, forcing a smile on his swollen pig-headed face, "Miss Han, he really is not a space superpower."

  Han Qingxia came over and said, "Swear an oath."

  "Okay! I swear, he is definitely not a space superpower! If he is, everyone in our team will die badly."

  "Stop, we don't need everyone," Han Qingxia looked at him tolerantly, "Just you die."

  When Lu Wen, who looked promising, heard this, his swollen pig-headed face immediately changed, and he did not dare to say anything for a while.

  "Why, you don't dare to swear? If you don't dare to swear, just admit it. If you admit it now, Captain Lu will definitely not kill you. At most, he will deduct half of your supplies. How about it?"

  Lu Wen heard this, "Okay! I swear! If he is a space superpower, I will die!"

  Anyway, Han Qingxia couldn't prove it...

  He swore and swore, what could he do!

  He bet that Han Qingxia couldn't prove it!

  "bass!"

  A cold light flew out.

  Han Qingxia pulled out the Tang Dao from behind and placed it directly across Liang Feng's neck.

  The moment the cold sword light was revealed, Liang Feng's expression immediately changed, "What are you going to do!"

  "A person with space powers will explode materials when he dies. I will test it and find out whether it is true or false."

  "You can't do this!" Liang Feng immediately stepped back, "Aren't you killing someone?"

  "Han Qingxia! Why do you want to test someone by killing someone? Just a few words from you!" Lu Wen said angrily.

  Han Qingxia's cold eyes narrowed and she smiled evilly, "If he is not a space superpower, I will die! Who am I to bet my life on you!"

  Han Qing and Xia Mingpai bet their lives with them!

  She 100% knows the details of everyone on the other side!

  Han Qingxia raised the Tang sword. As soon as the blade was raised, the weak Liang Feng knelt down with a plop.