115

52 library
Enter the book title or author
search
52 Home Page
Latest updates
romance book list
romance author
Romance recommendations
Danmei novels
Danmei author
Danmei recommendation
Male channel novel
Other novels

52 Library > Romance Novels > Rebirth in the Apocalypse: The Boss Starts by Hoarding Millions_Zhou Dabai [Completed] (115)
Turn off the lightsEye protection
Font:简体bigmiddleSmall
Rebirth in the apocalypse: The boss starts by hoarding millions of goods_Zhou Dabai [Completed] (115)
52 Bookstore App Download| Reading Record
  Not to mention that Han Qingxia's mental power is much stronger than him. As long as Han Qingxia doesn't let go of her mental power, he won't be able to sense Han Qingxia's mental power at all!

  Qi Sang unleashed his own powers, trying to find the powerful psychic at the scene.

  I glanced around and found nothing.

  On the contrary, Lu Qiyan looked at him dissatisfied, "Captain Qi, what do you want to do?"

  Lu Qiyan didn't react because he had strong powers! It's not that he doesn't feel it!

  He could feel Chisang attacking everyone.

  What is this man doing!

  When Qi Sang heard Lu Qiyan's words, he lingered on him for a while, showing suspicion. After a second, he withdrew from the field and said with a deep and cold gaze, "I was thinking about what Captain Lu just said."

  "I don't think I should do what you said. If you do it for them, they will be exempted."

  Qi Sang looked at Han Qingxia.

  His cold eyes were devoid of any human emotion, "Our operation this time is to allocate supplies according to contribution. If you don't have any contribution, you will not have any supplies, no matter who brings them."

  The field was extremely quiet for a while.

  Lu Qiyan stood in front of Han Qingxia at this time, "Needless to say, Shengxia Base will be merged into our K1 Base, and her supplies will be shared with our K1 Base."

  He blocked Qi Sang's sight. Qi Sang's cold eyes darkened a little when he heard his words, "Since Captain Lu said so, I won't say anything else."

  He turned around and left with the people.

  Several other teams also felt that this decision was a good one and dispersed one after another.

  As soon as everyone left, Lu Qiyan turned around and said, "Han Qingxia, don't be angry, everyone..."

  "No need to explain," Han Qingxia patted Lu Qiyan's shoulder nonchalantly and said with a smile, "After all, you brought me here for free, why should I be angry?"

  She is not a mentally retarded girl. She feels that Lu Qiyan owes her. He didn't want her to do anything along the way and took her to prostitute for nothing. Lu Qiyan's repayment of the favor was already meaningful enough.

  Is she mentally retarded when she gets angry with him?

  It's just that other people...

  Especially that Qisang.

  very good! He succeeded in offending her.

  If she doesn't pay back tenfold what she did today, she won't be named Han!

  After the things in the morning were quickly over, everyone had to integrate the team and move forward.

  Yesterday's battle was tragic, but correspondingly, the main zombie wave on this road has been cleared.