92

52 library
Enter the book title or author
search
52 Home Page
Latest updates
romance book list
romance author
Romance recommendations
Danmei novels
Danmei author
Danmei recommendation
Male channel novel
Other novels

52 Library > Romance Novels > Rebirth in the Apocalypse: The Boss Starts by Hoarding Millions of Goods_Zhou Dabai [Completed] (92)
Turn off the lightsEye protection
Font:SimplifiedbigmiddleSmall
Rebirth in the apocalypse: The boss starts by hoarding millions of goods_Zhou Dabai [Completed] (92)
52 Bookstore App Download| Reading Record
  Someone got here early and got there first.

  It's just that this group of people looked very bad. They only had two pistols, and their accuracy was very poor. It seemed that they fired several shots without hitting any of them. Han Qingxia concentrated and used his mental power to sense.

  There were a total of five men and two women in this group. There was only one fire power user and two power power users. The two pistols were in the hands of the power power users. The others were all ordinary people.

  They were holding weapons such as sticks or machetes, and followed closely behind the three supernatural beings, all of them looking very nervous.

  But Han Qingxia noticed the last man in their team wearing a peaked cap. The man didn't have any supernatural fluctuations, but she noticed a trace of energy that was different from ordinary people.

  He doesn't look like an ordinary person, nor does he look like a superpower.

  After these people fired a few shots, they probably found it difficult to get inside, and then they noticed Han Qingxia's armored vehicle approaching.

  "Brother Feng, look over there!"

  "There's a car coming over there!"

  "It's an armored vehicle!"

  "It must be someone! Someone else is coming!"

  The leading man stared at Han Qingxia's car. He asked his men to exit first, "You guys wait here, I'll go there."

  He strode towards Han Qingxia's car. To show his sincerity, ten meters away from Han Qingxia, he waved to Han Qingxia and unloaded the gun in his hand in front of her.

  Han Qingxia asked Xu Shaoyang to flash his lights twice, and the man strode towards them.

  There are apocalyptic rules in the last days.

  Within a short distance, everyone is the enemy, and everyone must be on guard against each other. The approach of any stranger is a source of danger, and no one can guarantee what will happen to the other.

  Zhang Feng, who was on the opposite side, took the lead in expressing friendship to Han Qingxia.

  "Button."

  He knocked on Han Qingxia's window.

  Han Qingxia pulled the armored car a quarter away. The armored car was very high. This height was above the man's head. It was a full defensive position for Han Qingxia. If the opponent wanted to cause trouble, it would be extremely inconvenient for him to take action, but Han Qingxia could easily subdue him.

  At the same time, you can hear him talking.

  "Friend, you are also here to collect supplies, right?" Zhang Feng said.

  "Um."

  "That's just right, why don't we go in together! We have been here for three days! We are very familiar with this place! After occupying it, we will share the supplies in half!" Zhang Feng took out a cigarette case from his pocket and took out a cigarette very preciously. The root touches the top.