78

52 library
Enter the book title or author
search
52 Home Page
Latest updates
romance book list
romance author
Romance recommendations
Danmei novels
Danmei author
Danmei recommendation
Male channel novel
Other novels

52 Library > Romance Novels > Rebirth in the Apocalypse: The Boss Starts by Hoarding Millions of Goods_Zhou Dabai [Completed] (78)
Turn off the lightsEye protection
Font:简体bigmiddleSmall
Rebirth in the apocalypse: The boss starts by hoarding millions of goods_Zhou Dabai [Completed] (78)
52 Bookstore App Download| Reading Record
  After the lightning, various fireballs, metal knives, wooden vines, and water balls all flew out.

  Almost everyone in the elevator took action.

  These powers are very low in intensity, but almost everyone has them!

  Immediately, the female zombie on the front line was smashed to pieces!

  What surprised Han Qingxia the most was not that almost everyone in the elevator had superpowers, but the person who was the first to wield the lightning superpower.

  Lu Qiyan turned out to be a thunder-type superpower!

  Moreover, the intensity of the thunder power he wielded was obviously higher than that of others.

  This is a very rare ability!

  "Click--"

  The elevator door finally closed.

  The moment the elevator door closed, it was obvious that everyone in the elevator felt relaxed.

  What a shocking experience just now, how narrowly escaped death, you can't help but breathe a sigh of relief!

  At this time, Wang Mengwei also recovered.

  She turned around and glared at Han Qingxia, "What did you just do to me!"

  Her voice only made everyone in the elevator tingle.

  Especially Tang Jian and others.

  They just felt tight all over.

  No, no, no, don't provoke Han Qingxia!

  That's the Demon Queen!

  She is really not someone to be messed with!

  By the way, why don't you let the dog go down first?

  They saw that when Demon King Han Qingxia heard her question, his beautiful dark eyes flashed brightly, and a chuckle suddenly appeared at the corner of his mouth.

  When Tang Jian and others saw her like this, their anus tightened even more.

  It's over. It's over.

  This Wang Mengwei really pissed her off.

  Please don't seek death!

  Please!

  At this time, a low and cold male voice sounded, "Captain Wang!"

  Lu Qiyan felt the atmosphere in the narrow elevator, his face was quite cold, and his tone became even colder.

  It was different from what Han Qingxia had heard before.

  He is actually quite polite when speaking.

  The tone was now clearly impatient.

  "Captain Lu!" Wang Mengwei heard him speak and immediately looked at him, trying to reason with him, "You saw it just now, right? This woman wants to kick me down! She wants to kill me! She also wants to harm all of us!"