47

52 library
Enter the book title or author
search
52 Home Page
Latest updates
romance book list
romance author
Romance recommendations
Danmei novels
Danmei author
Danmei recommendation
Male channel novel
Other novels

52 Library > Romance Novels > Rebirth in the Apocalypse: The Boss Starts by Hoarding Millions of Goods_Zhou Dabai [Completed] (47)
Turn off the lightsEye protection
Font:Traditional ChinesebigmiddleSmall
Rebirth in the apocalypse: The boss starts by hoarding millions of goods_Zhou Dabai [Completed] (47)
52 Bookstore App Download | Reading Record
  When Han Qingxia's voice fell, the man who weighed almost a thousand kilograms in total turned to stone and froze in place.

  Hell, they looked at Han Qingxia, a 'weak woman', and they were all like a mouse seeing a cat. If there was a place to hide, they would get in.

  "What, are you hungry?"

  Han Qingxia walked step by step to his hot pot and scanned the group of quails.

  "I, we didn't eat!" Tang Jian stood up first and looked at Han Qingxia with a childish face.

  He is the youngest among them, only twenty years old this year.

  He has been in the army for a long time. He joined the army at the age of sixteen, and his performance has always been outstanding. He successfully joined Lu Qiyan's team as a special soldier.

  However, his personal strength is good, but he is young and has little experience, and he has never seen a cold-blooded and ruthless woman like Han Qingxia.

  Otherwise, she wouldn't have almost cried in anger.

  "What are you doing if you haven't eaten?"

  "Let's just sit here and smell it, no way!"

  "Of course not!" Han Qingxia said lazily, "The smell of these things belongs to me! Who allowed you to smell the smell of my things!"

  Tang Jian: "!!!"

  "You know that during the boiling process of hot pot, a lot of oil and gas will be evaporated. These oil and gas are all energetic and are originally part of my food. If you sniff the aroma of my hot pot, you are stealing my food! What else do you have to defend! "

  "I, can't I just leave?"

  "It's too late! You have to pay!"

  Tang Jian looked in shock at the woman in front of her who was comparable to Huang Shiren. Bah, Huang Shiren was not as bad and stingy as she was. She was going to make her cry again.

  What could he give her as compensation?

  "Boss," Xu Shaoyang stood up at this time, "I did this. If you want to punish me, just punish me!"

  "Shut up and sit down!" Han Qingxia looked back and continued to look at them, "I'm not an unreasonable person. You are all a group of soldiers. You must be more reasonable than me. Just ask, what should I do about this matter? Bar."

  Tang Jian and others looked at each other.

  "The worst we can do is pay you a pot of food!" Qi Mingtang, the oldest among them, said.

  "Yes! We will compensate you!"

  "What to pay for?"

  "I, let's go out to find food for you! I'll give you the exact same dish!"

  "Ha! Is there something exactly the same in this world? And I want it right now! Give me the thing!"

  "You are just being unreasonable!"