166

52 library
Enter the book title or author
search
52 Home Page
Latest updates
romance book list
romance author
Romance recommendations
Danmei novels
Danmei author
Danmei recommendation
Male channel novel
Other novels

52 Library  >  Romance Novels  >  Rebirth in the Apocalypse: The Boss Starts by Hoarding Millions_Zhou Dabai [Completed] (166)
Turn off the lightsEye protection
Font:简体bigmiddleSmall
Rebirth in the apocalypse: The boss starts by hoarding millions of goods_Zhou Dabai [Completed] (166)
52 Bookstore App Download| Reading Record
  This was the Alliance's first cleanup.

  Han Qingxia chose the high-tech zone, the most fringe district of city A, to fight.

  Because this is still the edge of her territory, and the factory she conquered last time is in the High-tech Zone.

  After they finalized the personnel, they all held a whole-day meeting together, and finally decided to start with the High-tech Zone first, and go deeper step by step, with streets as small targets. Residential areas are the main battlefield. street and the two nearby properties are theirs. The goal.

  In order to avoid using hot weapons to attract more zombies, they first fought purely with supernatural powers and traps.

  The result is.

  very successful!

  A team of more than 300 people fought against more than 30,000 zombies.

  Total annihilation!

  Victory in the first battle!

  "Captain Han, are we over?" Ji Yurou said in shock as she looked at the mountains of zombie corpses in front of her.

  "This is just the beginning." Han Qingxia patted her little head.

  "Everyone, please deal with the scene and be careful. Tomorrow we will go in and clean up the areas one by one!"

  Han Qingxia gave everyone the order, and everyone immediately started to tidy up the scene.

  The scene was easy to handle, just pour gasoline on it and set it on fire to burn it all.

  When they encounter some zombies that have not been completely wiped out, they go up and give them a touch up. The process is fast, but they are also very careful.

  Han Qingxia sat on the roof of the car, rubbing her temples, and handed two bottles of water to her at the same time.

  Han Qingxia looked at the two men standing in front of her, one on the left and one on the right.

  Yue Tu and Lu Qiyan both handed her water.

  At this time, another one comes.

  "Captain Han, drink some water." Ji Yurou handed over a bottle of water.

  Han Qingxia looked at the three bottles in front of her and wanted them all!

  This was originally her material, so there was nothing to be polite about.

  She brought all the water over one by one, and encouraged them in a leadership manner, "Thank you for your hard work, everyone."

  Lu Qiyan: "..."

  Yue Tu: "..."

  "It's not hard, it's not hard!" Ji Yurou, an honest person, responded with a smile, "I really like doing tasks with Captain Han."

  "Well, there is a future." Han Qingxia patted her shoulder.

  "By the way, Captain Han, my brother asked me to ask you, we want to buy a batch of evolutionary fluid today, is that okay?"