24

52 library
Enter the book title or author
search
52 Home Page
Latest updates
romance book list
romance author
Romance recommendations
Danmei novels
Danmei author
Danmei recommendation
Male channel novel
Other novels

52 Library > Romance Novels > Rebirth in the Apocalypse: The Boss Starts by Hoarding Millions_Zhou Dabai [Completed] (24)
Turn off the lightsEye protection
Font:Traditional ChinesebigmiddleSmall
Rebirth in the apocalypse: The boss starts by hoarding millions of goods_Zhou Dabai【Complete】(24)
52 Bookstore App Download | Reading Record
  Every movement is trained to the extreme.

  Within three minutes, she started sweating all over her body.

  Five minutes later, her whole body was dripping with sweat, and the pain in her muscles made her always feel on the edge of reaching her limit.

  breakthrough!

  breakthrough!

  breakthrough!

  Han Qingxia strives to last one second longer in every set of training.

  Fortunately, what she practices is the most scientific and effective, and she arranges appropriate rest periods between each group so as not to wear herself out.

  It is during this almost ascetic and perverted exercise process that her physical fitness increases most effectively.

  Training lasted five hours.

  As usual, after this exercise, she took a hot shower and ate the rice cooker filled with ten bags of food.

  There is consumption and input, the more you eat, the more you digest.

  This is the process of crazy energy transformation in her body.

  These must become part of her strong body!

  When Han Qingxia turned on her computer this time, she saw new updates in her collection of posts.

  And it was posted a minute ago.

  "I'm really going crazy! I brought my brother back after all the hard work. He almost killed me several times on the way. Fortunately, there weren't many zombies on that road. We came back, but when we came back, we found that There are wounds on his body! He refused to say anything just now, but his sister discovered that his fingers were black, so he said that he was accidentally scratched by a zombie's claws! What should we do now!"

  There is also a picture below this dynamic.

  The skin on her brother's finger was bitten and the skin had turned purple-black.

  The netizen below quickly told her that he would mutate and drive him out.

  Han Qingxia also sent her a message.

  "Kill, quickly!"

  After she sent this message, she quickly received a reply.

  "Brother Shengxia, you're finally out! I just showed my dad and stepmother the suggestions from netizens. My dad and stepmother chopped off his fingers. They said the injury was small and he would be fine."

  Seeing this, Han Qingxia just wanted to yell at the idiot, "Leave quickly! Hurry!"

  After she sent this message, she never received a reply.

  Han Qingxia held up a spoon and stared at the screen for fifteen minutes. Even after the spoonful of rice was cold, she still didn't receive a message.