179

52 library
Enter the book title or author
search
52 Home Page
Latest updates
romance book list
romance author
Romance recommendations
Danmei novels
Danmei author
Danmei recommendation
Male channel novel
Other novels

52 Library  >  Romance Novels  >  Rebirth in the Apocalypse: The Boss Starts by Hoarding Millions_Zhou Dabai [Completed] (179)
Turn off the lightsEye protection
Font:简体bigmiddleSmall
Rebirth in the apocalypse: The boss starts by hoarding millions of goods_Zhou Dabai [Completed] (179)
52 Bookstore App Download| Reading Record
  So this time it was unusually easy to hit the city.

  So that none of them were injured!

  And you don't need to return to the base multiple times. You can hide in the tunnels and continue working at night!

  Han Qingxia won an area again!

  And it's a key area!

  After entering the northern district of the city, this tunnel in the ancient town will be their stronghold!

  After Han Qingxia captured this place, he asked a large force to clean up the supplies in the ancient town. The ancient town was a purely commercial street, and there were a lot of supplies here!

  Compared with the previous high-tech zones, the materials in a lot of vacant properties are simply incomparable!

  There are tea shops, specialty shops, porcelain shops, specialty jewelry shops, clothing shops, and of course some food shops.

  However, since it has been more than eight months since the apocalypse, all the short-term food has gone bad, and some long-term food can still be collected.

  For example, mineral water, instant noodles, bagged Changbao snacks, potato chips and biscuits, chicken and duck feet, various dry goods, etc. Because of the commercial nature of this area, there are very few staple foods, and most of them are specialty snacks.

  This is actually very convenient for Han Qingxia, because she is not short of staple food, but these snacks are in short supply!

  This time, she got a lot of loot.

  Han Qingxia asked everyone to clean up the scene here and went to Parkson Pharmacy outside.

  "Boss, I'll accompany you." Xu Shaoyang said immediately when he saw that she was about to go out.

  "No, I'll go and come back quickly. I can get away if anything happens." Han Qingxia said.

  Parkson Pharmacy is not far from here. It is on the edge of the area where they are clearing out zombies. Han Qingxia has teleportation. If he encounters a zombie wave, he will come back.

  She was just going herself to get the medicine, not to kill the zombies. The two of them could easily cause a disturbance, so she could just go by.

  Xu Shaoyang's eyes were filled with worry, "You must be careful."

  "Go get to work and take stock of our supplies."

  "good!"

  Han Qingxia walked alone towards Parkson Medicine Store carrying his Tang Dao.

  After leaving the ancient town area, there are roads extending in all directions.

  The road is lonely and desolate everywhere, the snow is gradually melting, and there is still thick ice in some shady places.

  Occasionally, a few zombies would jump out. With Han Qingxia's extravagant mental power, these zombies were all killed with one blow.