148

52 library
Enter the book title or author
search
52 Home Page
Latest updates
romance book list
romance author
Romance recommendations
Danmei novels
Danmei author
Danmei recommendation
Male channel novel
Other novels

52 Library > Romance Novels > Rebirth in the Apocalypse: The Boss Starts with Millions of Hoardings_Zhou Dabai [Completed] (148)
Turn off the lightsEye protection
Font:Traditional ChinesebigmiddleSmall
Rebirth in the apocalypse: The boss starts by hoarding millions of goods_Zhou Dabai [Completed] (148)
52 Bookstore App Download| Reading Record
  She needs a large number of zombie crystal cores, especially spiritual zombie crystal cores, but it is obvious that there are only a few people in her base, and all of them are sent out to find crystal cores for her, which cannot meet her needs .

  It's just that there is no one here, there are people in other bases!

  Han Qingxia used a deal to get the K1 base to get crystal nuclei for her.

  Invisibly, she developed the K1 base into her outsourced zombie-killing team.

  From now on, her small local base will only be responsible for production. She will expand her territory and leave it to the K1 base to kill zombies and collect crystal cores!

  Definitely win!

  What a good thing it is to not need her to support you!

  Lu Qiyan, who also felt that he was making a lot of money, especially after hearing the quotation from the Hope Base, felt that Han Qingxia's conscience had exploded. "By the way, one more thing, the Hope Base also wants to buy evolutionary fluid from you."

  "Qi Sang?" Han Qingxia's eyes immediately lit up.

  "Yes, Qisang just found me. He wants to sell me the evolutionary fluid. After hearing that you have better evolutionary fluid, he really wants to buy one."

  "How much did he sell it for?"

  "One ton of grain and ten pieces of cotton-padded clothing to keep out the cold."

  Han Qingxia: "!!!"

  Damn, this Qi Sang is also black and numb!

  No, she lost blood!

  It's too bloody!

  How could he sell it so expensively!

  "Miss Han, will you sell it to him?"

  "Sell! Why not!" Han Qingxia agreed, "A thousand crystal cores, and there must be a crystal core of a psychic zombie before I sell him one!"

  Lu Qiyan: "..."

  Han Qingxia was so unhappy.

  You can tolerate it when you see yourself not making any money, but it's really heart-wrenching to see someone you hate making a lot of money!

  "If you please inform me further, all bases of my evolutionary fluid can buy it. The price for everyone is twenty crystal cores. Only for the Hope base, that price is the same!"

  Han Qingxia not only wanted to kill Qi Sang, but also had to fight the price war for him!

  Seeing him making money made her feel worse than eating shit!

  How can we not deal with him!

  Must be cleaned up!

  Hearing Han Qingxia's angry words, Lu Qiyan couldn't help but want to laugh, "Okay, I will give you publicity, and one more thing. I want to organize another multi-base activity to attack a clothing city. Will you come?"