72

52 library
Enter the book title or author
search
52 Home Page
Latest updates
romance book list
romance author
Romance recommendations
Danmei novels
Danmei author
Danmei recommendation
Male channel novel
Other novels

52 Library > Romance Novels > Rebirth in the Apocalypse: The Boss Starts by Hoarding Millions of Goods_Zhou Dabai [Completed] (72)
Turn off the lightsEye protection
Font:简体bigmiddleSmall
Rebirth in the apocalypse: The boss starts by hoarding millions of goods_Zhou Dabai【Complete】(72)
52 Bookstore App Download| Reading Record
  The people Han Qingxia has now brought back are all loose individuals. They are gathered together temporarily. There is no real leader, and Li Gang, who has the most say, does not have much appeal.

  Once Han Qingxia accepted it, everyone was more willing to trust her.

  Such a group can be accommodated.

  Weaken the power of the residents and control everyone so that they cannot affect the base. This is a weak people!

  The purpose of tired people is to give residents something to do every day, because they have a goal to keep them busy all day long.

  For example, the points system Han Qingxia arranged for them.

  Each person needs to pay ten points per day as base living expenses. If not reached, interest will accrue. If not reached for several consecutive days, you will be expelled!

  Let the whole people produce, and use points as the direction for everyone to run. This is a tired people!

  Humiliating the people is the reporting and supervision system that Han Qingxia mentioned later, which allows people to supervise each other and make her punishments efficient, so that everyone will be careful, perform their work conscientiously, and abide by the rules.

  And the last pauper.

  Poverty means people are impoverished and deprived of their surplus wealth other than basic livelihood. Before the end of the world, society was full of people living on the moonlight. It was difficult for everyone to save personal property during their busy life, and most of their wages were only enough to survive. Expenses, I want to make more money but there is no way.

  This is the poor.

  So that people have no time to care about anything else.

  Of course, for a nascent small base like Han Qingxia, everyone is extremely poor.

  There is no need for paupers at all.

  What we want now is development!

  Vigorously develop and build a base!

  The ten points she designated a day was enough for everyone to work, and if they were diligent, it would not be difficult to accumulate their own wealth.

  Of course, as the lord of the base, she must ensure the safety of all residents and provide comprehensive support and partial welfare under any circumstances.

  Under her control, as long as these residents work hard and produce, she will give these people the best treatment in all bases!

  "In the early stage, I will provide you with seeds, tools, and everything you need for free! I will let Wang Youmin's family take you to start planting and breeding, and the base taxes will be temporarily reduced for you for one month! After one month, everyone will They all need to pay points to me!"

  Han Qingxia was kind to everyone present.

  After everyone heard this, they all looked at Han Qingxia with fear and gratitude.