171

52 library
Enter the book title or author
search
52 Home Page
Latest updates
romance book list
romance author
Romance recommendations
Danmei novels
Danmei author
Danmei recommendation
Male channel novel
Other novels

52 Library  >  Romance Novels  >  Rebirth in the Apocalypse: The Boss Starts by Hoarding Millions_Zhou Dabai [Completed] (171)
Turn off the lightsEye protection
Font:简体bigmiddleSmall
Rebirth in the apocalypse: The boss starts by hoarding millions of goods_Zhou Dabai [Completed] (171)
52 Bookstore App Download| Reading Record
  Han Qingxia said at this time, "Sister Liu, right?"

  "Yes, my surname is Liu. Who are you, little sister? I just saw you guys coming over. You can also kill zombies with a knife, several of them with one knife. You are so good! Where did you learn that? "

  With such a compliment, Han Qingxia didn't feel proud at all. Instead, she immediately noticed that she had been observing them for a long time.

  She looked at the second floor of the B&B without any trace. This should be a rest area on the second floor. There was a sliding door in front of it, and there were crowded room doors in the long corridor behind the door.

  On the other side of the corridor is the open-air garden on the first floor.

  There were traces of planting in the garden, but all the crops were destroyed because of the heavy snowfall.

  Their supplies are tight.

  Then he looked at the few men guarding the glass door. Until now, they had been too tactful to reveal anything to them, but Manager Liu had always wanted to ask them about their situation.

  The human spirit Han Qingxia smiled and said, "What makes me great is my sword. Anyone who uses this sword is like this."

  She took off the Tang Dao from her back.

  When Sister Liu saw her put down the knife, her eyes immediately shone, "Little sister, can you show me such a good weapon like yours?"

  "Of course." Han Qingxia pushed the knife in front of Sister Liu.

  Ji Yurou's eyes widened when she saw what she was doing.

  When did her eldest sister Han become such an approachable person and let people use her weapons!

  With her bad temper, anyone she didn't know well would get punched twice if she got close to her.

  That's called a buffer zone!

  Han Qingxia could not survive without a buffer zone.

  Pooh! It makes it impossible for others to survive! (Just for fun, please don't bring it in)

  Anyway, what is Sister Han doing?

  Sister Liu, who was suppressing on the opposite side, saw Han Qingxia push Tang Dao directly in front of her. The excitement in her eyes could not be stopped. She immediately grabbed the knife and said, "Then I must take a good look. By the way, you guys Do you have any companions?"

  "No, it's just the two of us who accidentally ran here."

  "Don't worry, we have no other intention. We just want to say that if you have companions, we will rescue them together." Sister Liu changed the excitement on her face and said very enthusiastically.

  Han Qingxia's smile grew stronger.

  They are all thousand-year-old foxes, playing tricks on her.