105

52 library
Enter the book title or author
search
52 Home Page
Latest updates
romance book list
romance author
Romance recommendations
Danmei novels
Danmei author
Danmei recommendation
Male channel novel
Other novels

52 Library > Romance Novels > Rebirth in the Apocalypse: The Boss Starts by Hoarding Millions_Zhou Dabai [Completed] (105)
Turn off the lightsEye protection
Font:简体bigmiddleSmall
Rebirth in the apocalypse: The boss starts by hoarding millions of goods_Zhou Dabai [Completed] (105)
52 Bookstore App Download| Reading Record
  The K1 base is located in a core area surrounded by hills. The main access is the tunnel, so the security of their base is very high. However, at the same time, there is not enough arable land to ensure planting. As more and more people join the base, the food supply of the base will increase. Very scarce.

  They are now implementing a unified food management system. Everyone can receive two steamed buns and a bowl of vegetable soup in the unified canteen every day. If they want to eat something else, the base welcomes them to go out and search for supplies on their own. The supplies they bring back are only Half of the base needs to be handed over, and they keep the rest.

  Of course, there are a large number of jobs for people in the base. Residents will be rewarded with additional points for participating in the construction of the base. These points can be used to exchange for food in the canteen.

  Almost an adult man can earn one point for a day's work, which can be exchanged for a steamed bun.

  Under the tight material conditions, the K1 base is busy every day.

  Han Qingxia followed Lu Qiyan to the second canteen of their K1 base.

  The first canteen is for the people, and the second canteen is for base soldiers and managers.

  "drop--"

  "drop--"

  "drop--"

  Lu Qiyan's identity card was swiped three times on the machine in the cafeteria.

  The first time is free for him, and points will be deducted for the next two times.

  Three points at a time.

  Soon, three portions of steamed buns and hot soup dishes were ready.

  The steamed buns are multi-grain steamed buns, and the soup is cabbage leaves and hot pot balls.

  Obviously, even such a simple meal is still better than the No. 1 canteen!

  This is exclusive!

  "Ms. Han, the conditions here are a little worse, so you can make do with it."

  Han Qingxia looked at such a simple meal and said, "Didn't you get promoted? Are you eating this every day like everyone else?"

  "Yes." Lu Qiyan said. He gave Han Qingxia his share of more meatballs as a gesture of friendship from the landlord.

  Han Qingxia took a deep breath and said, "Well, why don't you bring your team to join my base? Your conditions are so difficult that my dog ​​shakes his head just looking at it."

  Lu Qiyan: "..."

  Han Qingxia still ate half of the steamed bun to save her face, treating it as a meal. She didn't eat a single bite of the vegetable soup with indescribable taste and inferior meatballs. Her living standard had improved, and she really couldn' t eat it. Go down and give them all to Xu Shaoyang.