154

52 library
Enter the book title or author
search
52 Home Page
Latest updates
romance book list
romance author
Romance recommendations
Danmei novels
Danmei author
Danmei recommendation
Male channel novel
Other novels

52 Library  >  Romance Novels  >  Rebirth in the Apocalypse: The Boss Starts by Hoarding Millions of Goods_Zhou Dabai [Completed] (154)
Turn off the lightsEye protection
Font:简体bigmiddleSmall
Rebirth in the apocalypse: The boss starts by hoarding millions of goods_Zhou Dabai [Completed] (154)
52 Bookstore App Download| Reading Record
  After Han Qingxia was full of wine and food, she went to the room specially arranged by Lu Wen.

  Five rooms were prepared on the top floor of this factory building. Because Han Qingxia was the only woman, Lu Qiyan gave Han Qingxia the single room originally given to him, and he squeezed in with the others.

  Of course Han Qingxia would not be polite and accepted it happily.

  After the rooms were assigned, she looked at the once-familiar base and went out to revisit her old place.

  As soon as I walked out of the back door of the factory building, I heard a familiar voice.

  "Little sister, where are you going?"

  Two men walked towards a girl, and a man leaned against the wall as if watching the fun, whistling towards her.

  The girl who was stopped was in her early twenties, her face was gray, she only had two tattered short-sleeves on her body, and one of her arms was exposed, shivering in the cold wind.

  When she saw the two men approaching each other step by step, she realized she was in danger, and she immediately turned around and ran away.

  "Fuck! It's an honor for you to see you! How dare you run! Run away like your mother! Bang!"

  A slap was thrown directly on the girl's face. The girl suddenly looked like a helpless little sheep, with large red circles under her eyes. She opened her mouth to call for help, but her mouth was immediately covered by a hand, and the leading man pushed her away. Go to the corner and pull her shirt off.

  At this moment, his hand was grabbed by a big hand.

  Then the man was picked up like a chicken and thrown out with a snap.

  Everyone saw a big man who was about 1.9 meters tall and covered with tattoos from his neck on, standing in front of everyone with a fierce look.

  "Golden Tiger!" Another man called out his name.

  "Pah!" Jin Hu slapped him in the face.

  "You're crazy, you dare to hit me!"

  "Pah!" The grumpy old man doesn't have many harsh words, but he knows how to give someone a hard time!

  "Idiot, you're finished! How dare you hit me!"

  "Bah bang bang!"

  Jin Hu didn't say a word, but slapped him in turn.

  After a few slaps, the man immediately began to beg for mercy, "I was wrong! I was wrong!"

  Hearing him begging for mercy, Jin Hu threw him away, then pulled the first man over and slapped him a few more times.

  "Crack! Crack! Crack!"

  After beating these two people, the grumpy old man looked around and walked up to the person who was just watching the fun.