165

52 library
Enter the book title or author
search
52 Home Page
Latest updates
romance book list
romance author
Romance recommendations
Danmei novels
Danmei author
Danmei recommendation
Male channel novel
Other novels

52 Library  >  Romance Novels  >  Rebirth in the Apocalypse: The Boss Starts by Hoarding Millions of Goods_Zhou Dabai [Completed] (165)
Turn off the lightsEye protection
Font:简体bigmiddleSmall
Rebirth in the apocalypse: The boss starts by hoarding millions of goods_Zhou Dabai [Completed] (165)
52 Bookstore App Download| Reading Record
  After hearing this, Han Qingxia lazily raised his eyelids and said, "You don't have to tell me what that trash said in the future."

  Lu Qiyan: "..."

  Han Qingxia always felt that Qi Sang was a waste.

  He is very shrewd and calculating, and only chooses absolute benefits, so his vision is very shallow.

  He concluded from the data that the city should not be attacked, so he just stayed where he was and developed it. Even in his modeling, he added the option that zombies would evolve and there would be natural disasters in the future, but he still did not have the courage to fight zombies.

  He will only huddle in the base, streamline his population, and turn his base into a group of so-called elites. They are the most powerful among all bases and will be the last to die.

  The track in his eyes is not humans and zombies, but his base and other bases.

  As long as he survives longer than other bases and is stronger than other bases, it is his victory.

  Therefore, even if his own abilities are very powerful and his team is excellent, it cannot hide the fact that he is a waste inside.

  He avoids anything remotely risky, and the weakness of capital is evident in him.

  Therefore, Han Qingxia did not take the noble, wise and cold manager seriously from the beginning.

  Just deal with him, no need to give him face at all.

  As long as she is stronger than him, he will be instinctively afraid to shrink back and won't even dare to fart.

  There is really no need to take such a person at his word.

  What's more, Han Qingxia already knew how difficult it was to conquer the city.

  However, she can't stop doing it just because it's difficult!

  Under the overturned nest, there are no eggs left.

  Han Qingxia stood up, looked at the telescope in his tower, and looked at the farthest boundary.

  She could vaguely hear the whispers of evil zombies in the distant city.

  He never cultivates good deeds in his life, he only loves killing people and setting fires.

  The tide came from the Qiantang River, and today I know who I am.

  She, Han Qingxia, is Han Qingxia!

  If she had to do it again, if she didn't turn the world upside down, her life would be in vain!

  "Han Qingxia," at this time, Lu Qiyan's voice came from her radio station.

  "I told my grandfather about this. He said you are a good person. If I don't do it with you, he will kick me out and recognize you as his granddaughter."

  "Our K1 base officially joins you, Midsummer Alliance!"

  Han Qingxia, who was looking into the distance, immediately turned around when he heard Lu Qiyan's words.