57

52 library
Enter the book title or author
search
52 Home Page
Latest updates
romance book list
romance author
Romance recommendations
Danmei novels
Danmei author
Danmei recommendation
Male channel novel
Other novels

52 Library > Romance Novels > Rebirth in the Apocalypse: The Boss Starts by Hoarding Millions_Zhou Dabai [Completed] (57)
Turn off the lightsEye protection
Font:Traditional ChinesebigmiddleSmall
Rebirth in the apocalypse: The boss starts by hoarding millions of goods_Zhou Dabai [Completed] (57)
52 Bookstore App Download | Reading Record
  "You drive, I'll go down and lift the car!"

  Han Qingxia unbuckled her seat belt, and Xu Shaoyang saw that she was going to lift the car. This armored car was several tons big!

  "Boss! I'm going down!"

  "Get aside! You can't lift it!"

  Xu Shaoyang: "!!!"

  He couldn't lift it, so how could Han Qingxia do it?

  At this moment, there was another roaring vibration behind him, and the second-level zombie reappeared on the monitor on the console.

  Xu Shaoyang immediately took over Han Qingxia's console and imitated what Han Qingxia had just done.

  Han Qingxia's car was very high-end, and it was so powerful that it was the first time he saw it. However, he was a special soldier himself and was familiar with various weapons and mechanical operations. He remembered Han Qingxia's operations after seeing her once.

  "boom--"

  A fire dragon spurted out.

  Hitting the second-level zombie again, the flames surrounded it and forced it back.

  He and Han Qingxia cooperated tacitly to cover her smooth landing.

  He was anxious in his heart, thinking about Han Qingxia saying that she would go down to lift the car. How could she, a woman,...

  At this time.

  The armored vehicle under him actually pried up!

  Xu Shaoyang watched in shock as a woman in combat uniform raised a corner of the armored vehicle. She exerted force on her feet and made a loud bang.

  Pulled the car up.

  Xu Shaoyang: "!!!"

  Damn it!

  Really fucking lifted it up!

  And at this time.

  "Roar--"

  The second-level zombies, whose bodies were on fire, rushed out of the smoke again.

  Han Qingxia finished lifting one side of the car and jumped to the other side.

  She still needs time!

  Xu Shaoyang used all his firepower to protect her, and the flames spurted out from the muzzle and vented all the fire on the second-level zombie. However, what Xu Shaoyang didn't expect this time was that this second-level zombie was no longer afraid of flames.

  The fierce flames could only temporarily weaken its speed, but it still rushed towards them at full speed.

  In the blink of an eye, it rushed to Han Qingxia's side.

  Han Qingxia had just caught the other tire at this time. She looked at the second-level zombie rushing towards it with its body covered in flames. She stood on the edge and did not try to avoid it. Instead, she opened her hands like a matador to welcome its collision.