11

52 library
Enter the book title or author
search
52 Home Page
Latest updates
romance book list
romance author
Romance recommendations
Danmei novels
Danmei author
Danmei recommendation
Male channel novel
Other novels

52 Library > Romance Novels > Rebirth in the Apocalypse: The Boss Starts by Hoarding Millions of Goods_Zhou Dabai [Completed] (11)
Turn off the lightsEye protection
Font:Traditional ChinesebigmiddleSmall
Rebirth in the apocalypse: The boss starts by hoarding millions of goods_Zhou Dabai [Completed] (11)
52 Bookstore App Download | Reading Record
  Han Qingxia had already prepared everything he could.

  Food, drink, shelter, and daily necessities are all guaranteed, and an upgraded series of daily necessities can be supplemented.

  She now has 1.57 million left.

  Go shopping!

  Let's go! Add whatever you see!

  Before the end of the world, enjoy a good meal in this prosperous world again!

  Han Qingxia first had a meal at a Michelin hotel that she had been reluctant to eat in before!

  She ordered a luxurious feast, including mushroom soup, garlic short ribs, fried cod, crispy chicken, garlic shrimp, and all the things she couldn't afford before.

  The delicious garlic shrimp filet mignon, Han Qingxia asked the chef to prepare ten portions and she packed it away!

  She has to bring some for Xia Tian!

  After she opened a suite in the hotel, she continued shopping in the mall downstairs.

  The mall has a dazzling array of department stores and a variety of tempting foods.

  Han Qingxia, who was used to living a hard life, still went to the food area first.

  Fragrant egg waffles, octopus balls, Hong Kong-style cakes, flossed scallops, fried skewers, fried chicken, fried pork chops, Oden, ice cream, milk tea, Cantonese sweets... everything.

  Seeing this, Han Qingxia felt that there were too many things she wanted to buy.

  The main reasons are lack of time and money. None of these things can be put on her necessary purchase list!

  These are the icing on the cake in the peaceful times, but after the end of the world, they are all flashy things.

  But now, she can buy as much as she wants!

  Eat and drink to your heart's content.

  Han Qingxia was a short seller in one store after another. She went straight in and approached the store clerk in a low-key and arrogant manner. She asked for all the snacks. After paying, she asked them to take them to the hotel room upstairs.

  Every store salesperson's eyes widened when they heard this, and they quickly dressed Han Qing.

  For example, the first bakery shop has all the freshly baked bread, cheese cakes, ice cream puffs, cream cubes, mochi, cannoli, durian mille-feuille, egg yolk cakes, waffles, butterfly cookies... ...Wait, pack everything into bags and send them to Han Qingxia.

  At the Korean fried chicken restaurant at the back, Han Qingxia ordered fried chicken in various flavors, including sweet and spicy sauce, amber sauce, garlic soy sauce, honey mustard, etc., including boneless chicken nuggets, chicken legs, chicken wings, and whole chickens.

  In the milk tea shop, every flavor is ordered from every shop, including milk tea, fruit tea, ice cream tea, milk tea, and smoothies!

  Han Qingxia paid the money, left the address, and left without disturbing anyone else.