96

52 library
Enter the book title or author
search
52 Home Page
Latest updates
romance book list
romance author
Romance recommendations
Danmei novels
Danmei author
Danmei recommendation
Male channel novel
Other novels

52 Library > Romance Novels > Rebirth in the Apocalypse: The Boss Starts by Hoarding Millions_Zhou Dabai [Completed] (96)
Turn off the lightsEye protection
Font:简体bigmiddleSmall
Rebirth in the apocalypse: The boss starts by hoarding millions of goods_Zhou Dabai【Complete】(96)
52 Bookstore App Download| Reading Record
  Try to get close to them and learn more from their mouths.

  "By the way, brother, where are you from? From the look of you, were you a soldier before? How did you and Captain Beauty meet?"

  Unfortunately, Xu Shaoyang is a dull gourd.

  He only answered Han Qingxia's questions and was extremely cold the rest of the time.

  After Qin Ke finished his meal, he couldn't get any information from the two people. In the end, only the dogs could respond to him.

  He didn't care at all. Even so, he could always talk and laugh, bragging to Han Qingxia and Xu Shaoyang like a storyteller.

  When he finished eating, he looked at Han Qingxia and suddenly said, "Captain Beauty, didn't you say you wanted to give me something today?"

  Chapter 76 Not a normal person

  "What do you want?" Han Qingxia finally replied to him. After meeting his shining one eye, she turned her head and punched him first.

  "Don't look at me and say that."

  Qin Ke covered his one eye: "..."

  "Captain Beauty, can you be nice to me? I have no parents since I was a child. I grew up with my grandmother who was a gambler. She always beat and scolded me when I had any trouble. I haven't had any friends since I was a child, and now I have no friends. In the apocalypse, I really want to follow you and become a comrade in life and death with you, can you accept me like this?"

  "speak English!"

  "I want some supplies, but I don't feel safe without supplies."

  Xu Shaoyang: "..."

  He looked at such a shameless person in shock.

  Han Qingxia already knew this guy's fart, so she smiled slightly and said, "Okay, you can take the other supplies in the car now, and I will give you one-third of the supplies collected tomorrow."

  "Captain Beauty, you are simply an angel in the sky! You are a beautiful person with a kind heart. I will definitely follow you and work hard in the future!"

  If it weren't for his unwavering loyalty, Han Qingxia would really have been deceived by the superb acting skills of the person in front of him.

  This guy is really difficult to deal with. It is impossible to seduce him without providing substantial benefits.

  After receiving a satisfactory answer, Qin Ke happily went to the car to move supplies.

  After he left, Xu Shaoyang immediately said, "Boss."

  "Give him whatever he wants."

  Han Qingxia's eyes were dark.

  The next day, it was bright.

  Several people on Han Qingxia's side had made arrangements early in the morning.

  All the supplies in the car were given to Qin Ke yesterday, and they had no food to eat in the morning.