109

52 library
Enter the book title or author
search
52 Home Page
Latest updates
romance book list
romance author
Romance recommendations
Danmei novels
Danmei author
Danmei recommendation
Male channel novel
Other novels

52 Library > Romance Novels > Rebirth in the Apocalypse: The Boss Starts by Hoarding Millions_Zhou Dabai [Completed] (109)
Turn off the lightsEye protection
Font:Traditional ChinesebigmiddleSmall
Rebirth in the apocalypse: The boss starts by hoarding millions of goods_Zhou Dabai [Completed] (109)
52 Bookstore App Download| Reading Record
  In the eyes of these people, accepting ordinary people is a waste of resources. In the end of the world, when resources are tight, an ordinary person and a high-quality person consume the same materials. Why do they want a group of ordinary people who can only become a drag and have low contribution? ?

  In Han Qingxia's impression, the biggest impression that future generations will have on the Hope Base is that it is extremely rigorous, cold and ruthless!

  Especially their base manager Qi Sang, who ranks among the top ten ruthless people and is known as the robot with a heartbeat.

  This guy once famously said that all lives have a price.

  In his eyes, all people are like objects. From their age, physical condition, ability, consumption, and output, he can calculate the value of wealth he can create in his lifetime. These are the prices of his life.

  In the eyes of this extremely ruthless person, if a person's price is lower than his price standard for people, then this person is an unqualified trash.

  For these top-level talents, everything can be concluded through precise numerical calculations, and all choices are only aimed at maximizing profits.

  Including this joint operation.

  A white motorcade stopped in front of them. There were five cars in total, and seven people in white uniforms got out.

  Five men and two women.

  The leader was a young man in his twenties, with six others following closely behind him.

  "Hope base is here!"

  "Their manager Qi Sang is here too!"

  "That should be Qisang!"

  When the four small base management leaders who had just gathered around Lu Qiyan saw Qi Sang coming with people, they went over to say hello again.

  "My brother is so boring."

  Ji Yurou's voice came to Han Qingxia's ears.

  She looked up at her.

  Ji Yurou raised her head and said disdainfully, "We have time to kill the zombies ourselves. Why don't we find more supplies? We have to work with others to curry favor with others."

  Han Qingxia smiled softly and waved to her, asking her to sit next to her.

  Ji Yurou glanced at it and followed Han Qingxia to sit on the highway guardrail.

  "How many people are there in your base?" Han Qingxia took out a handful of melon seeds from Wanmian's pocket.

  Ji Yurou looked at the melon seeds that were handed to her, hesitated for two seconds, and then refused, "No, there are more than 200 people in our base! They are all folks from our village and nearby villages!"

  She refused, but Han Qingxia did it herself, "What's the population ratio?"

  Ji Yurou frowned, "There are many old people in our village. You also know the current situation in the countryside. The people who stay in the countryside are basically old people. There are less than 50 young people like me and my brother."