80

52 library
Enter the book title or author
search
52 Home Page
Latest updates
romance book list
romance author
Romance recommendations
Danmei novels
Danmei author
Danmei recommendation
Male channel novel
Other novels

52 Library > Romance Novels > Rebirth in the Apocalypse: The Boss Starts by Hoarding Millions_Zhou Dabai [Completed] (80)
Turn off the lightsEye protection
Font:Traditional ChinesebigmiddleSmall
Rebirth in the apocalypse: The boss starts by hoarding millions of goods_Zhou Dabai【Complete】(80)
52 Bookstore App Download| Reading Record
  Looking at Wang Mengwei, who was still alive, Han Qingxia was in a good mood.

  It's almost like this at first, and then he will deal with it if he misbehaves. Han Qingxia is used to being relaxed and in control of the situation at all times.

  She wanted these people to be cannon fodder for her, and she couldn't go too far and kill their captain in front of them. She didn't think Lu Qiyan could let it go just based on their acquaintance and friendship.

  Not to mention that it may affect their subsequent actions and delay their own actions.

  But at the same time, it is certain that Han Qingxia will not be angry at all, and this woman who annoys her must be dealt with.

  If you are disobedient, you will be punished until you are obedient.

  Han Qingxia has never been a good-tempered person!

  At this time, she met Lu Qiyan's eyes, and Lu Qiyan looked at her, "Let's go."

  Chapter 63 Who can eat eggs these days?

  "good!"

  Han Qingxia was in a good mood at this time.

  She followed them with her men and dogs.

  "drop--"

  Wang Mengwei's card swiped the access control, and the closed door in front of her opened.

  Han Qingxia officially saw this place.

  Only then did she realize that the second underground floor was far bigger than she thought!

  Directly in front is a huge hall, with office areas on each side on the left and right.

  Each half of the office area is composed of glass room offices arranged neatly in rows.

  There are at least a hundred offices on the entire second underground floor!

  It is much larger than the single-floor area of ​​​​a building above ground!

  It seems that this is the real core area of ​​​​this drug research and development factory!

  Han Qingxia once again felt that his judgment was correct.

  We have to follow Lu Qiyan and the others!

  "Left or right?" Lu Qiyan looked at Wang Mengwei.

  Wang Mengwei's face was still pale at this time. She was tortured by Han Qingxia. Her vigor was greatly reduced, and her tone became better. "I don't know. The information is only displayed here, so look for it one by one ."

  Lu Qiyan felt that he was leading a pig teammate. With such preparations, he dared to lead them in directly.

  At this time, Lu Qiyan couldn't help but glanced at Han Qingxia, who was following behind and looking around.

  If it were Han Qingxia, he would never be so reckless and stupid.

  "Group two, separate! Search the left side first!"