160

52 library
Enter the book title or author
search
52 Home Page
Latest updates
romance book list
romance author
Romance recommendations
Danmei novels
Danmei author
Danmei recommendation
Male channel novel
Other novels

52 Library  >  Romance Novels  >  Rebirth in the Apocalypse: The Boss Starts with Millions of Hoardings_Zhou Dabai [Completed] (160)
Turn off the lightsEye protection
Font:Traditional ChinesebigmiddleSmall
Rebirth in the apocalypse: The boss starts by hoarding millions of goods_Zhou Dabai [Completed] (160)
52 Bookstore App Download| Reading Record
  From this angle, they can perfectly see the movement direction of the convoy. Once something happens, they can advance, attack, retreat or defend. If something goes wrong, they can jump directly from here to escape. Across the road is another building under construction. The shopping mall has not yet been completed and is open for business. It is connected in all directions, and there are too many options for escape.

  The moment Han Qingxia stood by the window.

  I drew the escape map directly in my mind.

  Just choose here.

  She stood by the window and watched the convoy approaching them in the snow and wind, gradually revealing the signs of the vehicles.

  "Boss, that's the International Anti-Riot Column." Xu Shaoyang frowned when he saw the flag on the car.

  "what?"

  "The Anti-Riot Column is an independent force independent of the original military regions. It only participates in very large international wars." Xu Shaoyang looked at Han Qingxia and concluded, "These people are very fierce."

  "Boom——"

  A rocket was fired from the front vehicle. The roof of the leading car was opened, and a man in a black combat uniform carried a rocket on his shoulder and fired a round behind him.

  The artillery fire exploded in the snow, lifting up thousands of piles of snow. All the zombies chasing them were blown away, and they flew into the sky like dumplings.

  Everyone in the convoy got a little gap, stepped on the accelerator, and accelerated to escape the zombie wave.

  At this moment, the tires of the last car skidded, lost control on the blizzard road, and crashed into a telephone pole on the side of the road.

  The zombie wave that had just been blocked a few meters behind suddenly attacked.

  Han Qingxia was just thinking about what these people would do when he saw the roar of the vehicle that was engulfed by the zombie wave.

  Self-destructed.

  Amid the flames soaring into the sky, three or two men in black combat uniforms rushed out from the center of the explosion and chased the car in front.

  From the moment they were in danger until now, the car in front of them didn't even stop.

  Some people in the car threw ropes at them after seeing them rushing out.

  After catching the rope, the three men quickly tied it around their waists and let the car in front drag them in the snow. They turned around and pointed their guns at the zombies behind them.

  While blocking the attack, he was quickly pulled back into the car by his companion.

  "Boom——"

  Following the first rocket, these people broke out again.

  "Fierce, really fierce."

  Han Qingxia's eyes lit up when she saw this bloody style of play.