59

52 library
Enter the book title or author
search
52 Home Page
Latest updates
romance book list
romance author
Romance recommendations
Danmei novels
Danmei author
Danmei recommendation
Male channel novel
Other novels

52 Library > Romance Novels > Rebirth in the Apocalypse: The Boss Starts by Hoarding Millions of Goods_Zhou Dabai [Completed] (59)
Turn off the lightsEye protection
Font:Traditional ChinesebigmiddleSmall
Rebirth in the apocalypse: The boss starts by hoarding millions of goods_Zhou Dabai [Completed] (59)
52 Bookstore App Download | Reading Record
  All have base solidity +1 to 10.

  Han Qingxia's eyes lit up when she saw this. If all her bases were reinforced with these materials, wouldn't it become a real steel castle?

  She suddenly had a new direction!

  Swish swish, all forty-five points were used up.

  She looked at the large number of other treasures that she wanted to buy but had no points.

  Don't worry, wait for my sister to buy it later!

  Han Qingxia decisively logged out of the system and went to study her evolution fluid extraction machine.

  With a flash of golden light, she took out the extraction machine from the space.

  It was a small instrument that could be placed on the desktop. There was an open-cover entrance on the top of the instrument to place the crystal nuclei.

  Below is a liquid outlet.

  Han Qingxia took out his reserved level 3 zombie crystal core, put it in, and placed a clean cup in the liquid outlet.

  After connecting to the power supply, a blue light was displayed on the instrument, and in less than two seconds, a cup of colorless liquid flowed into the cup.

  Chapter 46 Power Evolution

  Han Qingxia picked up the glass of transparent liquid.

  She smelled it tentatively, then divided it into half a glass and drank that half first.

  The evolution fluid has no taste at all, and even has an indescribable sweetness.

  After she drank it, she tried to release her powers.

  With a 'pop' sound, a pot of rose sprouted rapidly in her air-raid shelter. The branches with spikes became thicker and thicker to the naked eye. The thorns were extremely sharp, and bright rose flowers bloomed on the branches.

  In a few seconds, this small pot of roses that had long passed their flowering period turned into a large half-meter-high rose bonsai.

  Han Qingxia's eyes suddenly brightened when she saw this.

  Her previous power level was probably able to spur the growth of a branch, and after using the power, her body would feel empty for a long time.

  She had also been studying how to improve her abilities before.

  But she discovered that constantly releasing and practicing superpowers could not increase the upper limit of superpowers!

  On the contrary, you need to eat more meat or have a sudden explosion to break through the limit.

  For example, Xu Shaoyang today.

  But now, after Han Qingxia took the evolutionary fluid, she could ripen this pot of roses with just a raise of her hand. All the vines were aggressive and could move according to her thoughts, and there was nothing strange in her body.