61

52 library
Enter the book title or author
search
52 Home Page
Latest updates
romance book list
romance author
Romance recommendations
Danmei novels
Danmei author
Danmei recommendation
Male channel novel
Other novels

52 Library > Romance Novels > Rebirth in the Apocalypse: The Boss Starts by Hoarding Millions of Goods_Zhou Dabai [Completed] (61)
Turn off the lightsEye protection
Font:Traditional ChinesebigmiddleSmall
Rebirth in the apocalypse: The boss starts by hoarding millions of goods_Zhou Dabai [Completed] (61)
52 Bookstore App Download | Reading Record
  Needless to say, the radar system is a complete reconnaissance and attack drone system.

  This system controls multiple drones to patrol the territory at the same time. After discovering an intruder, it will automatically alert Han Qingxia, who will confirm whether to attack with one click inside the base.

  Eight hours of cruising, with multiple batches of drones automatically changing flight and monitored throughout the day.

  Definitely a must-have for the base.

  But this system is super expensive.

  This system has a set of 100,000 points!

  Han Qingxia had only accumulated 30,000 points in the past ten days. Han Qingxia could only look at it with envy for the time being.

  The next small goal is this integrated inspection and strike drone system!

  Han Qingxia looked at the system and purchased it for a limited time of ten days.

  She made some calculations, and now she could earn about three thousand points a day by expanding her territory and killing zombies.

  Expanding territory is not as valuable as killing zombies.

  But the terrible thing is that she has killed all the zombies near her. It seems that she has to find a way to kill zombies in a place with a lot of people.

  She opened the electronic map and carefully observed where there were crowded places near her outer suburbs.

  Her eyes gradually focused on a large grain processing factory on the outskirts of the city.

  factory!

  Han Qingxia remembered that this was the largest grain processing factory in City A, with tens of thousands of employees inside!

  One zombie core is worth 100 points.

  As long as there are a thousand crystal nuclei among ten thousand people, that's enough for her!

  "Yangzi, we have to go to the factory today." Han Qingxia came out of the air-raid shelter and said to Xu Shaoyang.

  "good."

  Xu Shaoyang, who was working outside, put down his work without saying a word and accompanied Han Qingxia.

  He only had absolute obedience to Han Qingxia.

  He is also a model worker who works hard without complaining.

  Han Qingxia still left Xia Tian and a few dogs at the base, and drove the eight dogs into the armored vehicle toward the grain factory.

  It was a long journey, but fortunately, this road was Han Qingxia's territory, and the road was smooth. It took an hour and a half to drive to the vicinity of the grain factory.

  This grain factory is located on the outskirts of the city, with dozens of miles of farmland and sparsely populated areas. Therefore, the workers here are completely enclosed. They eat and live in the factory. During holidays, they ride or take the bus to the city. Have some fun in the area.