114

52 library
Enter the book title or author
search
52 Home Page
Latest updates
romance book list
romance author
Romance recommendations
Danmei novels
Danmei author
Danmei recommendation
Male channel novel
Other novels

52 Library > Romance Novels > Rebirth in the Apocalypse: The Boss Starts with Millions of Hoardings_Zhou Dabai [Completed] (114)
Turn off the lightsEye protection
Font:简体bigmiddleSmall
Rebirth in the apocalypse: The boss starts by hoarding millions of goods_Zhou Dabai【Complete】(114)
52 Bookstore App Download| Reading Record
  That is a very powerful spiritual superpower!

  He didn't notice her the first time she came into his domain, and she wasn't discovered until she peered deeply. Even the moment she was sensed by him, she immediately retreated and left, and she couldn't catch her in his domain!

  who is it!

  The mental power is so strong!

  Both of their underwear were stripped off, and he couldn't even find any trace of the other person!

  Damn it!

  As he stood outside and looked around for the people around him, a voice sounded.

  "Didn't your base come out to kill zombies yesterday?"

  A member of the Yum Base saw Han Qingxia and came over angrily.

  His voice attracted people from other bases around him. At this time, everyone thought in hindsight.

  Han Qingxia and the others really didn't come out yesterday!

  "Asleep." Han Qingxia said lazily in front of the people who came to attack her.

  When the person on the other side heard this, he was furious, "You're asleep! Do you know that all of us fought bloody battles yesterday! We sacrificed several brothers, and you are actually sleeping soundly inside! You can still fall asleep !" ?!"

  "Otherwise." Han Qingxia tilted her head.

  The person opposite was so angry that his head was smoking, and he pointed at Han Qingxia, the sixth oldest person in the world, "How can you have the nerve to say such a thing! Don't you have any shame at all! "

  Han Qingxia laughed and said, "Do you have anything else to do?"

  This time, the person on the other side was so angry that he was trembling, "Stop! You have to give us an explanation today! Apologize to all of us!"

  "Want to apologize?" Han Qingxia stretched out, looked at the person in front of him, and patted the chest of the person opposite him comfortingly, "Okay, which sentence I said offended you, you say it, and I will repeat it again."

  opposite:"......"

  This time I'm not angry anymore.

  Instead, I was so angry that I wanted to cry!

  She, she, she, how could there be such a person in this world!

  Is she a bandit?

  Tang Jian and others who came over saw this scene and just wanted to say, how similar it is.

  Another poor person bullied by Sister Han.

  He once almost cried because of Han Qingxia.

  People from other bases nearby were also excited when they saw this.

  No matter how a few words can arouse everyone's anger, it depends on the Demon King Han Qingxia.

  "Your Midsummer Base is really arrogant!" Yum Base said.