9

52 library
Enter the book title or author
search
52 Home Page
Latest updates
romance book list
romance author
Romance recommendations
Danmei novels
Danmei author
Danmei recommendation
Male channel novel
Other novels

52 Library > Romance Novels > Rebirth in the Apocalypse: The Boss Starts by Hoarding Millions_Zhou Dabai [Completed] (9)
Turn off the lightsEye protection
Font:Traditional ChinesebigmiddleSmall
Rebirth in the apocalypse: The boss starts by hoarding millions of goods_Zhou Dabai【Complete】(9)
52 Bookstore App Download | Reading Record
  I'll buy some seeds later!

  Ten days passed in the blink of an eye.

  At this time, it was less than three days before the end.

  In the past seven days, Han Qingxia opened her eyes and ran 10,000 meters around the air raid shelter every day. While her physical fitness was greatly improved, she also learned about the terrain.

  She is now familiar with the surrounding terrain. Her tunnel air-raid shelter is inside a mountain, with the air-raid shelter as the center, and a barbed wire protective belt is built around the mountains on both sides from a position halfway up the mountain.

  The place where the barbed wire fence connects to the mountain is a steep cliff. It is very difficult to get around the barbed wire fence. But getting around from the other side of the mountain, sorry, is even more difficult than coming here!

  The terrain on the back is much steeper than the front, and there are bushes and trees all the way.

  It is difficult for professional climbers to climb in.

  The only hidden danger is fire.

  Forest fire prevention has always been a big deal, and it is extremely difficult to prevent, unless Han Qingxia cuts down a large layer of trees in advance to create an isolation zone.

  But if the trees are cut down, she will be easily exposed to people.

  After thinking carefully, she lowered her head and began to clean up the dead branches and leaves around her.

  Trees must not be cut down. Once cut down, they will be easily discovered. In the apocalypse, people are the most dangerous. It is far more reliable to prevent humans from coming than to prevent some disasters caused by humans in advance.

  You cannot put the cart before the horse.

  Furthermore, forest fires are actually less likely to occur because the forest is humid. Cleaning up fallen leaves and dead branches on the ground can effectively prevent forest fires.

  Han Qingxia cleared a clean area centered on the protective belt of her base.

  Just then, a voice came from her head.

  "Drip - reduced fire hazard detected."

  "Reward - no burning in the cleanup zone!"

  Han Qingxia: "!!!"

  The golden finger is so powerful at critical moments!

  The security of her bomb shelter will be improved again!

  The biggest hidden danger in Han Qingxia's mind was eliminated, and she immediately devoted her energy to other things.

  She will get an inch reward for every inch she clears, and every time she reinforces a point, the base's defense increases.

  Her base is rapidly fortifying.

  In the past few days, her express delivery has been arriving one after another.