17

52 library
Enter the book title or author
search
52 Home Page
Latest updates
romance book list
romance author
Romance recommendations
Danmei novels
Danmei author
Danmei recommendation
Male channel novel
Other novels

52 Library > Romance Novels > Rebirth in the Apocalypse: The Boss Starts by Hoarding Millions of Goods_Zhou Dabai [Completed] (17)
Turn off the lightsEye protection
Font:Traditional ChinesebigmiddleSmall
Rebirth in the apocalypse: The boss starts by hoarding millions of goods_Zhou Dabai [Completed] (17)
52 Bookstore App Download | Reading Record
  Zombies are nothing to be afraid of.

  She killed too many.

  She stepped on the accelerator again and continued to sprint forward at full speed with a bang, rushing out of the hospital.

  Just as Han Qingxia rushed through an intersection and was about to escape from the hospital, there was a loud "Boom!"

  A large 22-wheel truck lost control and collided with the car in front of it, hitting the intersection that Han Qingxia must pass in front of him.

  There is no way to avoid it!

  "boom!"

  "哐--"

  There was a loud sound of a vehicle rolling over.

  Han Qingxia's head was violently shaken.

  It was the airbag that vibrated.

  At this moment, at a major intersection, an oversized truck rolled over on top of seven or eight small cars, blocking the intersection solidly.

  Han Qingxia's car was firmly under the huge tire that he rolled over and lifted up, with only a ten centimeter difference.

  After evading the limit, Han Qingxia, whose head was buzzing from the shock of the airbag, hammered the airbag in front of him and tried to drive again.

  "Gan!"

  car broke down.

  Han Qingxia had never thought about getting a car before. Firstly, she was short of time, secondly, she didn't have much money, and secondly, she rarely needed a car after staying in the apocalypse for a long time.

  Because the car is there, but the fuel is not!

  Fuel is an extremely scarce resource in the later stages and is used in all aspects. It would be too luxurious to use it for vehicles!

  Han Qingxia is used to short distances - walking, medium distances - using modified bicycles and other vehicles, long distances - she won't go!

  The ghost has to go so far away!

  In the last days, if you don't care about anything, running around is not looking for death!

  Therefore, as a consumable fuel vehicle, Han Qingxia did not regard it as one of the necessary investments.

  Damn it, now that the car is out of service, I have arranged one for her in advance!

  "Ouch!"

  "Ouch!"

  There were rustling sounds coming closer and closer outside.

  Han Qingxia, who was in the car, rubbed her head. After regaining consciousness, she calmly observed the environment in the car, took off her seat belt, and opened the door.

  When the car door opened, a shovel appeared in her hand.

  Knives are not effective against zombies.