32

52 library
Enter the book title or author
search
52 Home Page
Latest updates
romance book list
romance author
Romance recommendations
Danmei novels
Danmei author
Danmei recommendation
Male channel novel
Other novels

52 Library > Romance Novels > Rebirth in the Apocalypse: The Boss Starts by Hoarding Millions of Goods_Zhou Dabai [Completed] (32)
Turn off the lightsEye protection
Font:Traditional ChinesebigmiddleSmall
Rebirth in the apocalypse: The boss starts by hoarding millions of goods_Zhou Dabai [Completed] (32)
52 Bookstore App Download | Reading Record
  Han Qingxia heard this.

  Just understand.

  Passing by her door yesterday was the rescue team!

  Those are the dogs of the rescue team. In the apocalypse, they are often unable to help themselves. As long as it is not an emergency, they will not give up their dogs.

  Han Qingxia drove his car to the outskirts of his base.

  At this moment, all the zombies on the main road outside her have been cleared away, and there is rarely a safe area around her.

  A group of military dogs stood guard at the intersection of Han Qingxia Road, looking towards the city.

  These dogs are not in a good mental state and almost all of them have injuries.

  They have either been scratched or bitten, and scratches on their abdomens are common, and their ears and tail are all chipped.

  One was the most seriously injured. Both of its hind legs had been bitten, exposing half of the leg bones. It couldn't even be said to be limping when it walked. It almost relied on its two forelimbs to walk, dragging behind it. The leg bones followed the dogs, looking eagerly towards the city.

  Han Qingxia got out of the car and saw the current situation of these fifteen military dogs and knew that they must have been chasing them all the way into the city last night and encountered a large number of zombies.

  But obviously, they didn't find their owner.

  They were in deep danger and did not wait for their master to turn around. After a desperate struggle, they returned here again.

  Apparently, they still want to wait for them.

  Han Qingxia brought these fifteen abandoned military dogs back to his base.

  "You're lucky to have met me."

  "From now on, just follow me with peace of mind. I will never abandon you."

  After she bandaged all the dogs, especially the one that was the most injured.

  Han Qingxia gritted her teeth and exchanged it for Yunnan Baiyao from her system mall.

  "Er Legs, you must remember the kindness of your new master. This is the medicine I spent twenty points to exchange for you! From now on, follow me honestly, you know? I will never abandon you!"

  Han Qingxia muttered to himself while bandaging up the injured dog.

  The dog lying on the ground seemed to understand Han Qingxia's words, staring at her silently with a pair of human eyes.

  Chapter 24 Being Abandoned for the Second Time

  After Han Qingxia bandaged the dogs, he took out fresh beef bones and meat for them.

  This is all good stuff.

  When the dogs saw the food, they scratched their feet excitedly, but they still didn't go up to eat.