104

52 library
Enter the book title or author
search
52 Home Page
Latest updates
romance book list
romance author
Romance recommendations
Danmei novels
Danmei author
Danmei recommendation
Male channel novel
Other novels

52 Library > Romance Novels > Rebirth in the Apocalypse: The Boss Starts by Hoarding Millions_Zhou Dabai [Completed] (104)
Turn off the lightsEye protection
Font:Traditional ChinesebigmiddleSmall
Rebirth in the apocalypse: The boss starts by hoarding millions of goods_Zhou Dabai [Completed] (104)
52 Bookstore App Download| Reading Record
  When Han Qingxia heard this, he was stunned for a moment, and then burst into laughter.

  Cow, cow!

  She didn't expect that her unintentional rescue would directly change the pattern of the K1 base.

  In the previous life, Lu Qiyan and the others must have been tricked by Wang Mengwei. The continuity of the military was cut off. Coupled with the machines Wang Mengwei brought back, the management of the K1 base was firmly controlled by Wang Mengwei's father! The military has no energy to intervene even if it wants to.

  But in this life, it was Wang Mengwei who died. Lu Qiyan came back with the machine, and all the old and new grudges were settled together. Wang Mengwei's father had no power to fight against them and was directly ignored by them.

  I really lost my daughter and my power.

  If this continues, it will be impossible for him to remain a nominal manager.

  Lu Qiyan and the others will be the real K1 base managers.

  Han Qingxia knew that she had unknowingly made the Wang family miserable again. She suppressed a bad smile. At this moment, their car drove out of the tunnel.

  A bright light appeared in front of him, and the words K1 Base appeared on a large iron door. A noisy crowd could be heard behind the door.

  "Sister, we have to go through the security check again. Let's come down."

  "good."

  Han Qingxia and Xu Shaoyang each carried a bag and got out of the car. After they got off, their car was sprayed with disinfectant by guards, and they had to go through black full-body X-rays one by one, and security checks on both sides ensured entry. The basers are safe and healthy.

  And supplies need to be handed over.

  Anyone who enters the K1 base needs to hand over half of the supplies. These supplies must be registered when entering. If not registered, all supplies will be confiscated if found here.

  "Please open all your backpacks! Hand over half of the supplies voluntarily! If you conceal it, all will be confiscated!"

  "These two are Captain Lu's guests, not residents." Tang Jian took out a note to them.

  After seeing the explanation letter, the staff immediately saluted Han Qingxia and asked them to carry their bags directly into the X-ray examination room.

  After both of them had no unusual wounds on their bodies, Han Qingxia officially entered the K1 base.

  The first thing you see is rows of temporarily built shanty houses. These shanty houses are densely packed together. There are no doors and only curtains separate each room. It is meal time. The residents of the K1 base are the same as the early aborigines . They all sat on the floor, gathering together in twos and threes in a family or makeshift style, eating steamed buns, and being careful to watch out for everyone.