142

52 library
Enter the book title or author
search
52 Home Page
Latest updates
romance book list
romance author
Romance recommendations
Danmei novels
Danmei author
Danmei recommendation
Male channel novel
Other novels

52 Library > Romance Novels > Rebirth in the Apocalypse: The Boss Starts by Hoarding Millions_Zhou Dabai [Completed] (142)
Turn off the lightsEye protection
Font:Traditional ChinesebigmiddleSmall
Rebirth in the apocalypse: The boss starts by hoarding millions of goods_Zhou Dabai [Completed] (142)
52 Bookstore App Download | Reading Record
  When she finished speaking, a large number of people around her burst into laughter.

  "You were an employee of a large company before the end of the world, and I was an executive of the Fortune 500 before the end of the world!" said a middle-aged man carrying bricks.

  "I ran a company before the end of the world!"

  "I had ten houses in my house before the end of the world. Are they useful? Hahahaha!"

  The young couple, who had just been rescued and escaped from the city, finally faced their first severe beating after the apocalypse.

  It's really my fault that the group of people trapped together are all good people. There is plenty of food in the company, so they don't realize how cruel the outside world is!

  "I just said that your midsummer base is a paradise. Now there is no base that can resume production, let alone raise livestock. It will definitely be possible if there is so much food that no one can eat it! Tell me how you can do this Leave such a good base and come here!"

  The pair of young people: "..."

  At this time, they finally realized that they had missed hundreds of millions!

  How could they leave the paradise-like midsummer base and travel across mountains and rivers to reach this K1 base with nothing!

  After so many choices and so much hard work, I finally picked the worst one!

  It was so bad that they both wanted to slap themselves on the spot!

  They once had a great opportunity, but they didn't cherish their great good luck. They didn't know how stupid they were until they missed it!

  Of course, there are still people who are scolding themselves for being stupid at home every day!

  "Mom, Brother Daming just sent me another message. They are eating meat again today! He also told me that their lord has brought back all Professor Wang's research instruments. Now his father, Professor Wang and the others are here again. Do research and still have fresh meat to eat every day!"

  "Dad, I really want to eat pork, and I really want to be with them. They also said they have a supermarket there that sells lollipops! I really want to eat lollipops."

  After hearing their daughter's words, Kang Jian and his wife felt regret and burning pain on their faces.

  Professor Wang and the others were slapped hard by the good life they were living now!

  They left with Han Qingxia and really lived a good life that they couldn't even imagine.

  Han Qingxia said that they would be guaranteed to have meat to eat every day, and they did!

  Han Qingxia was actually able to get them all the equipment from a city full of zombies!

  Let them keep doing their research!