94

52 library
Enter the book title or author
search
52 Home Page
Latest updates
romance book list
romance author
Romance recommendations
Danmei novels
Danmei author
Danmei recommendation
Male channel novel
Other novels

52 Library > Romance Novels > Rebirth in the Apocalypse: The Boss Starts by Hoarding Millions_Zhou Dabai [Completed] (94)
Turn off the lightsEye protection
Font:SimplifiedbigmiddleSmall
Rebirth in the apocalypse: The boss starts by hoarding millions of goods_Zhou Dabai [Completed] (94)
52 Bookstore App Download| Reading Record
  It was then that everyone who realized this guy was.

  After that, Han Qingxia heard rumors of his dissolute life from time to time in the tavern at his base.

  However, his ending was not very good. In the eighth year of the apocalypse, when he wandered to another large base, the Hope Base, and planned to provoke them to a duel with the K1 Base, he was caught by the people in the Hope Base.

  I heard that he was captured and sliced ​​into their laboratory for research.

  Want to solve the mystery of the serum from him.

  Han Qingxia never heard anything related to him again.

  Han Qingxia never expected to meet this legendary Tiankeng master in this life.

  "Beautiful lady, let me tell you only one person. I have been infected with the zombie virus, but I have not mutated. I can walk around among the zombies without any zombies attacking me."

  "How about it, can a person like me not join you?"

  Qin Ke looked at Han Qingxia with a pair of black eyes that were half zombie and half human.

  His eyes were so sincere and candid that if Han Qingxia hadn't had ten years of experience in his previous life, he would have been impressed by this guy's sincerity and ability.

  How could such a person not be accepted!

  But Han Qingxia now knows who he is!

  Han Qingxia looked at Qin Ke who had surrendered, and his eyes struggled for a moment.

  To kill or not to kill.

  This guy is definitely not loyal, and he is a big landmine that can explode at any time. This kind of person is unacceptable.

  It's just that his talent...

  Everyone Han Qingxia accepts will have their special attributes copied. He must have his half-zombie body!

  "Okay, I agree to you joining me."

  "Wait!" Qin Ke said at this time, "Beautiful lady, I haven't finished speaking yet. What treatment will you give me if I join you?"

  Han Qingxia smiled softly and said, "I will definitely give you the best treatment. If you follow me, you will have meat for three meals a day."

  "Are there any women on your base? Oh no, I mean how many people are there on your base?"

  Han Qingxia: "..."

  This guy is indeed just like the rumors.

  "It's just me and Xu Shaoyang, the one outside."

  "It's just the two of you." Qin Ke touched his chin when he heard this, his one-eyed human black eyes flashed with a strange light, then he smiled, "He's not your boyfriend!"

  Han Qingxia: "...No."

  "Okay, I'll join you."

  Qin Ke responded.