Chapter 35: Totally Defeated

The eunuch held the imperial edict in his hand and looked at Yaoying awkwardly.

  Yaoying, enveloped in the brilliant sunlight, had a calm look: "If His Majesty has summoned me, why is he avoiding me?"

  The eunuch forced a smile: "His Majesty is very busy and is in the middle of discussing important matters with the ministers...."

  The voice was getting lower and lower, and after a pause, it suddenly rose again, "Your Highness, please receive the decree, so that this slave can go back and report!"

  Yaoying smiled. Standing in front of the steps, with her dress fluttering, she looked elegant and noble.

  The eunuch was so overwhelmed by her appearance that he didn't dare to say anything more to urge her.

  The sound of smug laughter came from in front of the moon platform. Her dress made a rustling sound as it brushed against the ground and a splendidly attired Concubine Rong came over surrounded by palace attendants.

  "Princess doesn't have to wait!" Concubine Rong looked at Yaoying, a large smile on her face, not at all hiding that she was delighted at her misfortune, "The edict has been decreed. Noble Consort is crazy and foolish, so His Majesty ordered bengong to take care of the wedding arrangements for the princess. The princess is about to marry and His Majesty does not want to see the princess sad, so do not embarrass the palace attendants, Princess. Receive the decree, and obediently go back to prepare for marriage."

She smiled charmingly.

  "I almost forgot.... Princess is about to marry the Yelu tribe's Chief as her husband. I heard that he is not so young! An older fuma will cherish you; the princess is so blessed."

  The chief historian cast an angry glare at Concubine Rong, his complexion ashen.

  Concubine Rong looked askance at Yaoying, laughing so hard she swayed back and forth.

  Yaoying glanced at Xie Qing behind her.

  Xie Qing understood and took two steps forward, his palm swinging over to slap Concubine Rong's face twice.

  Before Concubine Rong could react, her palace maid sorrowfully screeched and pounced forward to tear at Xie Qing: "You dare!"

  Xie Qing's face was expressionless as he backhanded another two slaps.

  He was a martial artist, whose strength was not light. Concubine Rong was dizzy from the hit and her well-maintained face had quickly swelled up.

  The palace maids were scared out of their wits and scattered like headless chickens, their screams resounding throughout the palace hall.

  The Jin Wu Wei hurriedly arrived. Not daring to question Yaoying, one drew his sword on Xie Qing and angrily reprimanded, "Wicked slave, don't be impudent!"

  Xie Qing didn't even spare the Jin Wu Wei a glance, grabbing Concubine Rong's wrist and making her kneel at Yaoying's feet.

  Her face was covered with blood and she struggled with all her might. The green pearls on her head fell to the ground as she cursed: "Bengong is a royal concubine! You wicked slave, how dare you be so reckless, bengong will cut off your head! Seventh Princess, bengong is your shu mother! You dare to humiliate bengong today, bengong will not take it lying down! You wait, you wait for bengong!"

  The surrounding Jin Wu Wei looked at each other and boldly took two steps forward.

  Yaoying shot them a glance.