Chapter 120: Rescue

The meditation room was swept clean, and several desert jujube trees grew in the four corners of the courtyard. The silvery-white flowers were crowded on the drooping scaly branches. The clusters were like pearls; as sunlight poured down, the flourishing branches and leaves of the plants shone with a faint gloss.

Tumoroga did not turn around, his long white fingers continuing to turn the scriptures, his back in his kasaya was lean and upright.

"What is it?"

He asked in a gentle voice.

Ashina Bisha knelt outside the door, hesitating for a moment. His face slightly red, he raised her head and straightened his back, saying word by word: "King, I like Princess Wenzhao of the Great Wei. She is beautiful, tough, and brave. I admire her and want to protect her so that she can laugh carefreely every day."

A breeze blew through the courtyard, and the blossoming branches of the desert jujube tree swayed gently, dispersing a light fragrance.

Tumoroga was silent for a moment, his eyes slightly lowered: "Bisha, Princess Wenzhao is the princess of Great Wei, not the princess of the Royal Court."

Bisha smiled, "I know. Princess Wenzhao is not a princess of the Royal Court. King, I am not here to ask you to grant me a marriage... I am here to obtain your permission."

He paused for a moment and looked at Tumoroga's back with a solemn expression.

"King, do you allow me to like Princess Wenzhao?"

Tumoroga's action of flipping through the scriptures paused.

Bisha then said: "After all, Princess Wenzhaois following the example of the Mordenga Maiden to stay in the Royal Court. Although the king is the Buddha's son, who has long transcended the seven emotions, six desires, life and death, broken away from desire, and will not be moved by the princess. Nevertheless, this subject respects the king, so I will be so bold as to ask a question... king, can this subject like the princess? "

Tumoroga's fingers turned the beads held in his hands as he said: "Bisha, you should not ask me."

Bisha was stunned. Then, he smiled bitterly.

Yes, he should not come to ask Roga. Princess Wenzhao was not a treasure for sale, she was a living person. If he sincerely liked Princess Wenzhao, even if the king did not agree, he should have the courage to pursue her.

He looked at Tumoroga and said, "This subject understands."

Tumoroga lowered his eyes and continued to read the scriptures, "Princess Wenzhao is young, stranded outside her country, unsure about surviving until the next day. Bisha, do not treat her with negligence."

Bisha returned to his senses and touched the ground with his head: "This subject swears to never do anything immoral to the princess because I admire her, let alone take advantage of her situation and my status to force her. If I violate this oath, I will be at the king's mercy!"

He waited for a while before grabbing his saber to exit the meditation room. Standing by the threshold, he gazed back at Tumoroga's back.

Before their master died, he said that Roga had not abstained from secular fate.

In the past, Bisha did not take these prophetic words seriously. However, when he met the bright and beautiful Princess Wenzhao and spent a few days together with the princess, his master's words echoed in his mind again and again.

He was afraid that his master's words would come true.

A thought to become a Buddha, a thought to become the devil. Roga was different from others; if he was moved, knew the feeling of love...